[12] Abducted

Deidara's pov.

After the little show Rim put on for us we are convinced she could be of use. Pein ordered for us to recruit her. We are now nearing my little Rims location with me leading. Soon enough I stopped out on the patio I saw her feet placed in the pool. Her long black hair was scattered across the cement and her Black lace panties where showing. Good shes asleep. I look over at Itachi and Hidan. We were assigned to retrieve her. Todi was not authorized to come because of his stupid Velvet dress he refused to take off.

I set the signal and we jumped over the fence of the patio and then I made a bird with my clay. Quietly placing her on the bird. Itachi rummaged threw her stuff and took her clothing and necessities.

Itachi's pov.

I quickly gathered all her belongings and Deiedara made another separate bird for me and the stuff. He already took off to the base. The bird turned around and quaked at me.

"Shut up dumb bird." I told it. I finally placed all the stuff on the bird and we took off. I'm up so high up ... I would hate to fall off. I looked down seeing the lake shimmer from the moonlight. I fucking hate these birds.... Though this is pretty.

"Shit!" I yelled as I tried to retrieve the bag which I just fell off. Fuck well at least I tried. This Idiot bird won't turn back for shit. I sigh and I realized that was her clothing bag.

"Oh well." Soon enough we arived. I took all the stuff and saw that Deidara was on the couch lazeyly.

"I'm guessing shes not up?" I asked him. He looked over and laughed at me. "Hahahaha, you look like a father holding his babys shit." He said pointing. I realized it's true and marched to Kohan's old room which was now Rims. I cracked open the door and saw her sleeping on the bed. Looking so cute with a string of drool dripping out the side of her mouth.

Then I saw Hidan next to her wrapping his hands around her small fragile waist. He really is trying to make a move on her already. I opened the door quitely making Hidan's head shoot up. "What are you doing." I said in quite tone. He grinned. "I'm watching my new bitch sleep." I glared at him. He is an idiot but I need to make her feel at home. I dug through her bag and took out her blow dryer and her curling iron, I placed them on the Dark purple vanity. After that I took out her makeup, and placed it in the vanity too. I grabbed another bag and found her jackets coats and hats. I walked over to the door and simply hung them up on her coat hanger. I then walked over and turned on the tv and set up her on my Netflix account. "How come she gets an account." Hid an snapped. Is he stupid? I rolled my eyes why do I bother.

I turned it off after. I got her other bag and found her shoes. I slid open the closet door and placed her 100 pairs of shoes there neatly. Why the fuck do women have so many shoes... Kohan did too.

I walked out of the closet and went back into my room receiving a Akasuki cloak and placing them in her closet.

It seams I was all done. I then forgot. I walked into Kohan's old Bathroom and cleaned up the mess because she used to do her makeup in there. "Done." I whispered to myself.

Hidan was laughing at me quietly. He is making fun of me for just cleaning up... That idiot. Rim then shifted on the bed and yawned. I started freaking out end I ran and hid into the closet. Hidan couldn't hide because it was too late, Her beautiful eyes had already met his cold red ones.

"Damnit I slept with someone." She groaned frustrated and sat up. Hidan laughing at her. "No Bitch, we Kidnapped you." Hidan said. I kicked down the closet door and Rim glanced over at me fear in her eyes. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuckity! Fuck!" She yelled backing into a corner. "Retarded , why the fuck would you tell her we kidnapped her! You're supposed to make it sound like its okay!" I yelled at him knowing I couldn't place him in my genjutsu because he would enjoy it. I looked over at him in the corner of the room with her fragile body shaking.

I lowered my voice and dragged Hidan out of the room. She clearly needed some alone time.

Rims pov.

Who the fuck tells you you've been kidnapped like that. I remembered my encounter with that Deidara guy is that why im here? I sigh and walked around this prison otherwise known as my new room i'm guessing. All of my stuff was here except... "Where the fuck is my clothing." I rummaged around threw the room and threw the closet but not one single piece of my clothing was found. Idiots forgot my clothing. I looked in the mirror and noticed I didn't have my contacts in. I sigh heavily. I feel like someones stairing at me.

I looked at the person it belonged to peeing through the door. "Come in. And tell me why i'm here." I demanded. "Tobi and others think you can help us." Said a guy. He walked fully in. He wore a velvet dress. "Hey you're that guy Deidara chased down the street, I took a picture." I slightly chuckled. I then found I didn't have my phone... They probably took it. I sigh and Tobi started mumbling to himself. I found it cute. I sat down on my bed and laid down not even bothering to lay down right. I felt a pressure flop down by my side. I knew it was this interesting childish character Tobi.

I looked over to find his mask looking at me. "Take off your mask." I demanded. Poking at the mask. He stayed silent for a second.
"Tobi's face is... Messy..." he said. Before he could block me. I pinned him down and sat on his chest. I slid off his mask and met him eye to eye. A tear slid down his face "Don't look." he covered his face in his cloak. He looked hot though. Even if his face has scars. He started crying. Kissed his forhead and slid his mask back on. He looked shocked. "Um." He said fumbling with his thumbs. "Tobi thinks you will ignore him for seeing his face." He said scraching the back of his neck. Awe, wait no im suposed to hate these guys! They just kidnapped me! But Tobi is like a lost puppy, cutttteee!

"Tobi is pretty." I told him. I desired to incorporate his weird way of talking. From what I heard he is much better then the killing machines I heard they are... But then again I never know.

"Tobi likes Rim." He said slightly lifting his mask up and kissed me on the cheek. "Tobi where are you idiot!" A blue fish like person busted threw the door. Me and Tobi looked over to find the blue dude. "Oh hey Kisame, Tobi was just thinking about you." Tobi said in a child voice. "Tobi you idiot you ate all the fucking pop tarts!" He yelled throwing the box and Tobi. It hit his violet dress. "Hey don't hurt him you smurf."

"Who the fuck are you?" The 'fish' said. "I'm Rim and i'm sure in hell you need some fucking manners." I said manning him up. By now all the Akasuki witnessed the glare down between me and fishman.

"Tobi is fine with it. Tobi is always treated like that." He said trying to get me to stand down.
"Fuck no Tobi if you guys dont even respect Tobi your comrade I don't think this Blue ass fish can make me respect him." I said shoving him a few feet back.

"Fighting Kisame would be perfect for evaluating her strength." Carrot head said. "Fight in the battling room I'd hate to make a mess of the place."

I glared at Fishman however we both followed the man to the traving grounds. On the way I could feel his murderous gaze in the back of my head. I might be stupid for going up against a S ranked criminal, but Tobi don't needa be blamed for eating the pop tarts.