[14] Shower time

Narrators pov.

Rim walked into the bathing room and hopped in the shower. She turned the water as hot as you could have it. Tobi was waiting on his bed, like a good boy. Suddenly Itachi burst in. "Where is Rim?" He demanded. "Oh Rim is in Tobi shower." He said pointing to the bathroom. Itachi relaxed. "Never mind she was just showering in Tobi's bathroom." Itachi said to the other riled up Akasuki members. They dragged them selves off into there own rooms.

Diedara joined in Tobis' room and sat on the bed. Itachi just sat on the ground. "So it seams Tobi you have not gotten tired of these dresses." Deidara said opening the closer door more then it already was. "Nope Tobi likes Violet." He said fluffing up his dress. Itachi huffed. 'How could this idiot join the Akasuki.'

Rim finished talking her shower and walked out wondering what in the hell Itachi and Deidara were doing in the room.

"Bitch we need ur size." Diedara said simply. "We need to go shopping for your clothing." Itachi said more mature. Rim nodded in understatement. "Can Tobi and Deidara get out. I really don't want them looking." Rim said wanting Itachi the more mature one to measure. "Okey dokey Tobi Is a good boy." Tobi said dragging the testifying Diedara out with him and locked and shut the door behind him.

Rim dropped her towel and Itachis' eyes traced her body 'measuring it'.
"I see why Sasuke has take such a liking to you." Itachi said taking out the measuring rope and wrapped it around her large bare bust.
"Sasuke is a child. Sure I liked his touch but I didn't like him. The person I love is already in love." Rims voice said.

Itachi nodded, understanding. "Your bust is double-d ." He said removing the strap. He eyed my lower regions. "I'm guessing you just shaved." He said grazing it with his finger tips. Rim yelped surprise. "Sorry." Itachi clearly stated. Rim nodded as she let him continue to measure her waist. He lowering the rope. 'Her ass is huge' He thought. "You're going to be a large width for bust and hips. A small for waist and a small for height."

"Thanks." Rim mumbled staring into his eyes. "Oh and here for the time being before I get you a fitted one." Itachi removed his cloak and draped it over Rim. It was clearly much to big for her.
"Are you sure.." Rim asked.
"Yes i'm sure I at least have clothing here unlike you." He said his voice seaming somewhat irritated. Rim nodded again. Itachi was in some grey Ninja pants and a matching shirt. A slight tent in his pants apparent.

Rim pretended to not be eyeing him She was clearly attracted to his compelling features. He was ripped. She hid her blush in the cloak as Itachi fixed up the cloak on her so it didn't slip off and she was wearing it right. "There." he huffed it finally looking right on you.

Soon enough you guys opened the door to find Deidara falling to the floor he was listening in. "Idiot." Itachi mumbled and stepped over him like nothing. Rim helped him up. She said nothing after that and glanced at Tobi. They both walked over to there rooms.

Rims pov.

Well that was awkward. I thought to myself. I flopped on the bed and snuggled into his cloak. It was so soft,comfy, and it smells like coffee. How Itachi acted early earlier wandered into my mind. Itachi has feelings other then rage? Wow.

I then started the thinking about the village. Did they even think I was missing? Are they looking for me? Pein walked into my room. My head darted to his direction. "Don't worry I won't hurt you...unless you get whiplash." He joked. I saw in his right hand he held my phone. He didn't take a step in my room and threw my phone and a charger at me. "I already texted your group that you have desired to stay with an old friend and you don't think you will go back to Konoha. But you would visit."

Pein then closed the door and he walked to his room slamming the door being him. I turned on my phone and saw it had 3 percent battery. I grabbed the charger and plugged it in the outlet beside my bed. Luckily the charger cord is long. I scrolled threw my recents and my eyes landed on Kakashi's chat. I opened it and scrolled to the top.

_________
10 am Yestarday morning

Kakashi : Hey where are you Kimas flipping a bitch.

Kakashi : Rim answer me.

Kakashi : Rim im sorry for sleeping with Kima. Just please answer me.

Kakashi : Fine you dont have to... Were all worried sink about you.

Kakashi : Sick* sorry auto correct

Me : I'm sorry I deisded to you know... Stay at a friend's in a town nearby. I dont know if i want to go back to Konoha to live. Bye Kakashi, tell the others this.

Kakashi : I SWEAR KIMA SHE MEANS NOTHING TO ME. SHES JUST A DUMB LITTLE GIRL, MY EX STUDENT IN MATTER OF FACT. I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER NOW JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HER GOD DAMN , DO YOU HAVE FRELINGS FOR HER?!

Kakashi : let me explain!

*Blocked*

Tears streamed down my face... I curled up in a little ball. I knew I was pathetic. I never had a chance with him. He doesn't like me at all much less love me. I even bet he enjoyed me leaving the team... Less work for him.

I cryed myself to sleep ignoring the pounding at the locked door. "OPEN UP RIM!" Shouted Kisame. Stupid Kisame bet he just wants a rematch. The Worst timing....