[8] Naughty Night

Kakashi pov.

I looked outside of the tent and saw Sasuke flirting with Rim. It made me feel uncomfortable... I looked over at Sakura and she looked really sad. I'm guessing it was because Sasuke and Rim.

As I watched from afar I realised Naruto and Kima are not back.... I jumped out of the tent and approached Sasuke and Rim. "Hey have you seen Naruto and Kima?" I asked them two.

Rim turned around. "Yup they said the found a hot springs 50 yards that way." Rim said pointing to the mountain slope.

"I'm going to check on them." I walked over there leaving Sasuke and Rim. Maybe I just need to distance myself from her, this childish one sided love has gotten the best of me.

I found a huge hot spring with Naruto and Kima splashing each other and swimming around naked. I felt erected at the moment because Kima's body really resembles Rims.

"Hey Kakashi!" said Naruto. "Oh hey Naruto." I said. Jumping in when I took off all my clothes. I joined in the water fight. This water was like 110 degrees relaxing my body to the max.
But suddently naruto shoved me from behind and I flew over and hit Kima. My cock was grazing her ass. "Oh my..." she said in a faked worrisome tone. "I'm sorry." I immoderately apologized. 

"Sorry Kakashi sensei." Naruto studdered. I was about to pull away but I felt her hand grase over my cock. I groaned. I heard Naruto get out complaing about how wrinkly he was.

"Lets have some fun." she whispered into my ear. I smirked and following that with no hesitation I thrusted my hips into her fast; moans escaped her mouth. "Ugh Kakashi!!!!" She moaned as I pinned her to the wall of the spring. I was able to stand so I stood up, the water made her so light I grabbed her hips and she held the edge of the hot-spring and I thrusted into her letting all my pent up speed. Why Rim. Why can't this be you. Every time I picture her, I feel my cock increasingly throb. Till finally "uhhhhhh, im going t-" I quickly pulled out and a huge squirt made the water a milky color. Cum was everywhere.

She grinned as she flopped onto my body and we both floated together. "Next time, don't pull out." I think I like her.... Or not.... Maybe.

Forgive me Rim.

________

Rims pov.

Naruto said that Kakashi sensei and Kima were fucking in the hotsprings...we all desided we wouldn't let them know we knew.
"Well there goes my peaceful sleep." Sakura laughed when she relised she was sharing a tent with them. Poor Sakura.

"I think i'm going to sleep under the stars tonight." Said Sakura. "Good idea!" Naruto said dragging out his sleeping bag as Sakura did the same.

"I'm sorry but I can't sleep outside... I'm kinda scared of the wilderness." I added. She understood what I said. "I got over that fear when I was six." she said smiling. I smiled back, bitch. "Sasuke want sleep outside with us?" Naruto asked.

"I have no interest looking at stars, besides since there is much more room in the tent now." Sasuke said.

"Look who showed up." I said as I looked over to find Kakashi and Kima dressed lousily. They just ignored us and crawled into the tent. "I guess they still are at it." Whispered Naruto. Brain fucking us all.

"I guess it is time for bed." Said Sakura. Opening her sleeping bag completely. And placing two pillows down for her and Naruto. They used Naruto's sleeping bag as a blanket.

"Sakura. Naruto. I know your going to be star gazing so you can watch the fire." Sasuke told.
"Sure thing Sasuke." replied Sakura blushing, it was a demand not a question.

I crawled into the tent with Sasuke and we laid out our sleeping bags so it covered the floor twice. And I brought an extra blanket. We used the blanket to cover us. Sasuke had some pillows.

"Thanks." we both said. It was really comfortable. I closed the tent zipper and crawled on my own side.

I just laid on my back and I noticed a zipper on the top of the tent to let my see the stars . I unzipped it. And saw that Sasuke was asleep. So I took off my sweat pants and I was just in my underwear. I put my hair in a bun. And I was thankful the tent was tall enough for me to stand.

"Well maybe you should check if i'm totally asleep." Said Sasuke flipping over looking at me.

I smirked. "I should have known." I said looking at the perverted Sasuke look at me. I laid down again and laid there for minutes. Yawning. Then to my surprise Sasuke yawned back. It means he was awake. Caught you sucker.

Sasuke opened his eyes. "No fair.... Yawning is contagious." I giggled and crawled closer to him so we could whisper. But then I heard a scary noise and jump by him. He quietly yelped. "I said stay on your side." Said Sasuke looking angry.

I then noticed why. He was butt naked. And I was hugging him for dear life. "Oh..." I said looking down at his package. It quickly grew and it looked bigger then average...

Sasuke blushed and looked away. Trying to cover in with the think blanket but it was no use I was hugging on him tight.

"Are you kidding me Rim..." He said. "No... I heard a scary noise now i'm going to stay by your side." I said.

He groaned. "Sharingan." He whispered. And looked around. But then he shut it off immediately. "Sasuke what did you see..." I asked... "Kakashi... And Kima...." He said like he was dying, his skin turning pale. I laughed salty. Then realised my privates was rubbing against his leg. And his arm was in between my breast.

I giggled again when I realised how flushed Sasuke is. Maybe I should tease him. Or not... I let go and he look relaxed. I wonder if Kima actually likes Kakashi.... Whatever Kakashi would like someone like her.

Sasukes pov

She finally let go. And I felt the tingling feeling slightly disappear but, It immediately rushed back when I realised Rim was sitting over my groin area ... She grinded against it slowly and I groaned. I withheld my moans.

She looked at me and I realised it was the first time I have seen her with her contacts and without her kekkei genkai...

Her eyes where beautiful. Such Dark purple tones, mixing with blue.

She rubbed herself against me and I felt myself harding again. I couldn't control myself any longer. I flipped her over and she yelped. It was unexpected for her. I looked down and I knew that was the biggest i've ever gotten. I ripped off her underwear and stuck my finger into her. Thrusting in in and out. I saw her body rock slightly along with her big beautiful breasts. The looks on her face only make me want to make her mine.

"Mine." I said knowing nothing could stop me. She was super wet... I thrusted as hard as I could the first thrust and cover her mouth quickly. You could kinda still hear her scream my name.

I loved when she did. I tore off her bra with my teeth and left my marks all over her beautiful toned breasts and I thrusted in her over and over again... She was moaning my name by this point and I let her name escape my lips too. As I ripped out and came all over her body. She smiled at me as I looked down and found. "We both just lost our virginity." I said. "Yup my first time with a guy." she smiled.

I saw the mess I made all over her... "Wanta go wash off in the hot spings and maybe go for a round two." I whispered into her ear kissing her neck afterword. "I would be honored." she joked.

Kakashi pov.

I withheld myself from killing Sasuke. Sharingan went threw my head band. So I also saw everything... But I noticed I was super hard by just watching. And I looked over to find the girl I just fucked, asleep. "I want you Rim." I said as I grasped my hard meat through my sweatpants. A small jerk wouldn't hurt.

_______

Word count ~ 1426