[ 19 ] Kakashi

Rim's pov.

My eyes darted open and looked at the alarm clock. "Fuck!" I screeched and jumped out of bed and wiggled into my dress. I wore black lace under it. And once I finished getting the dress on I put on the High heals.

"Itachi!" I shouted.

Suddenly I was met by a sight that any girl could fan girl over for years. "Damn." I found myself whispering. He let out a chuckle.

"I think I look good." He said running a hand threw his hair. "Yeah." I said as I through a wrapped present at him. He caught it. I then ran over and hair sprayed my hair so it would stay in place. "Let's go Mr. Uchina." I said tugging him by the tie.

"Yes ma'am." He whispered into my ear. "I hope your girl friend wont be too mad that you went to a party with me." I joked. He laughed. "She wont be if she doesn't find out." With that we both teleported to the home of the Hygas. It was huge. Many people were dancing around in nice suits and dresses.

I saw Hinata at the door greeting people. "Rim!" She yelled. I noticed her appearance she looked much more mature. "You look beautiful!" I shouted as I ran up to her.

She let out a gental smile. "Thank you, I was so sad when you moved you don't know how happy I am to see you again!" She squealed. I wrapped my arms around her neck. "I'm so glad as well, also I would like to present my friend Blake." I gestured to Itachi. He let out a small chuckle. "Oh hello." She said waving to him. Itachi then kicked into flirting mode. "Well, if you told me your friend was this hot I would have met her sooner." He purred kissing her hand. I chuckled. As she blushed. "Don't worry, he is such a flirt." I said. She nodded understanding. "Let's go inside, and ill set the present on the table." With that we walked inside and there where tons of people I recognized.

Hinata went to greet people as they walked in and Blake went to go set the present down. I myself walked threw the crowd I know Itachi will find someone to flirt with. "Rim is that you?" I spun around to see Sasuke.

"Oh Sasu-" I was caught off by him hugging me. "I thought you where abducted!" He whispered into my ear. I chuckled remembering that night. I was, but I cant really tell him that.

"Yeah sorry." He let go and eyed my up and down. And I couldn't say he looked that bad himself. I saw him eye my up and down. And I let out a soft chuckle. Suddenly I saw a huge forhead and pink hair behind Sasuke and peachy arms snuck around his waist. "Sasukechannnn! Come and drink with me." I saw Saukra pull in fount of us and eyed me. "Rim?" She said not looking to happy. "Hey " I stated looking her up and down. She wore a short pink dress i'm pretty sure Kima designed. "I see your back from your boyfriends." She stated backing into Sasuke. She must have a thing with him now. I saw Sasuke shoot me a guilty look. But he shouldn't feel guilty I'm happy for them. "Oh, I needed some time off from Konoha to chill with some family." I lied. Her face grew sour as she fake a smile. It was true she was spreading shit about me. "Well anyways, me and my Sasuke-Chan need some, private time, Tata." She said dragging the raven haired kid with her. Poor Sasuke.

I saw a flash of silver and before I knew it I saw a face I was hoping to avoid. Kakashi. He is off in the distance whispering things to Kima. I watched as she let our a soft giggle and kissed his lips. I felt my heart ache... I need to feel happy about this. My mind replayed all the memories of him as they parted there lips... Why did I think I could do this...

I walked outside and sat by the lightened pool. It was colder out here but I didn't mind. I felt like I needed to cry. At least my makeup is waterproof. It will be a bitch to take off. I forced back my urge for my kekkei genkai to activate. I don't want to get a glimpse of Kakashi, because I know my focus would draw to him.