[ 20 ] Sad Ending

Rim's pov.

I now found myself a spot in Neji's room. He said I could rest in his room. I needed out of this dress and heals. So I borrowed some of Hinata's crop tops she never wore and some shorts. Then just took Neji's big ass socks.

I flopped on his king sized bed. It smelt different from mine. I cuddled into the sheets but I couldn't go to sleep. I heard the door creak open and it was Shikamaru. "Found you!" He said. I sighed. "What do you want." I closed my eyes because they hurt. "Nothing... That Blake guy you brang is a hit with the laddies." Of course Itachi is. "I know." I simply state.

He nodds. "So you see Kakashi?" I felt my heart drop again. "If you mention him one more time ill cut off your head, and not the one connected to your neck." I peaked open my eyes to see his shocked expression but also the fucking man who I hated at the door. Hated to love anyway. "Harsh much, do you really hate me that much?" His sly voice.... I hate it.

"Shikamaru, get Kakashi Sensei-I mean just Kakashi out of Neji's room." Kakashi sweat dropped. "I can hear you." I didn't reply instead I heard Shika. "Dude, I don't want my head cut off, out." I watched as both walked out.

Shikamaru's pov.

I looked over at Kakashi. "Don't talk to Rim, your the reason she downed 10 fireballs, you might be the reason she isn't coming back to Konoha. If you care at all even a little bit of her well being, don't even let her see you, ever again." I made Kakashi back off I think. But I think I said too much..

"I'm sorry... I think I stepped out of place I just though-" I cut him off there. "You Just Thought What? You can play with her feeling even more and fuck her up for good?! Your a married man Kakashi, fucking act like it, if Rim means anything to you stop it!" I slammed my hand into the wall. I didn't to that on purpose. The few people walked by walked by fast I think they heard us. And as for Kakashi. He just walked away. I took it to far. But that's for the best right? I opened the door to see Rim staring at me. "Shika..." She said. But then staid silent. Moving the chair over to the bed and sat by her. I won't let Kakashi mess her up anymore.
_____________

Kakashi's pov.

Why? I sighed and flopped on the guest bed room bed. I didn't notice how bad i've fucked up Rim. Is that what she meant by she's done? I'm usually so good at reading people. But her...

I glided my hand through my hair. I'm tired of life. I'm married to a huge fashion designer, she's sexy as fuck, owns a strip club... But I still want Rim. I can't have her... I want to die.

Itachi's pov.

I woke up and It was the next morning in a strangers bed. Fuck. I need to find Rim. Im guessing the thing to make people not recognize me wore off. I sat up and looked at the female beside me. Sasuke's Girl friend. He is truly gifted though Rims better. I chuckled and put on my suit and rushed to the room I last saw her head into. And cracked open the door. There she laid fully dressed beside the guy named Neji who I beat in arm wresting yesterday.

He wrapped his arms around her waist. And it looked like she has been crying. I sighed and grabbed a sticky note.
____________

Its "Blake": I think you should stay here for a day and hang out around the village and say hi and shit, then come back home.
____________

I stuck it on her forhead and then teleported home. She must have a huge hangover today... Poor girl.

Rims's pov.

My head was pounding... But then I noticed that there was something on my head... Ugh. I tore it off and tried to read it but my eyes never adjusted... Shit I slept with my contacts...

I looked over at Neji next to me, he is adorable.... Yesterday was all cloudy in my memory... "Stop moving around its to early baby..." Muttered Neji. I giggled to myself. He is talking unconsciously lol.

"Neji if you hug my waist any tighter it will cut of my circulation!" I said laughing his eyes pierced open. "Shit!" He sat up and yawned. I giggled. "Your cute when you sleep." I said poking his nose.

"Your not, you look like bloody marry." He said laughing at me. I glared. My makeup and hair must be fucked... I stood up and ran into the bathroom. "I'm going to take a bath!" I said as I glared at my own reflection.

"Kay." He said. After that I shut the door and got out of the clothes I borrowed from Hinata and set them on the sink. I then took a quick shower. Then changed into the same clothes.

When I walked out I saw Kakashi and Neji on the bed talking. And then I saw Kakashi's eyes stroll over to me. How much I hate him.

"Good morning, Rim." He said waving. I yawned. "Morning." When I said that I also joined in on sitting on Neji's bed.

"Your not mad at him?" Neji asked rasing an eyebrow. What... Why would I. I felt my head pound and I screeched In pain when I held my head. "Nope... I barely remember yesterday..." Am I supposed to be mad at him?

Kakashi looked surprised... His face is making me mad.... Why?

I then got flooded with the memory of yesterday. "Never the fuck mind." I said looking at Neji.

Neji laughed. "Took you long enough." He rubbed my back. I felt like I needed to purr.... But If I purr it would be weird. "Rim, I need to tell you something?" Kakashi told me. I ignored him. "Did I hear something?" I asked Neji completely blocking out the presence of Kakashi. Neji laughed.

"Shut up and listen." Kakashi pulled me forward. I yelped as I landed on him and sat on his hips. "Kakashi there you are, barely noticed you." I joked. Neji went wide eyed, I could see it by the cover of my eye. But then my vision came back to Kakashi. "What was so important, do you want me to bless your marriage with Kima." I spat at him.

He grunted. "I don't lover her, so I don't see why I married her." Wait what? I felt my world crumble... He doesn't love her? I glared at him. "Sensei, you know you married the bitch right?" I said poking his nose. He rolled his eyes.

But then I saw him slide off his mask and kiss me. It was all to sudden. I jerked back and glared at him.... Kakashi looked surprised. And Neji by now ran out of the room.

"I'm sorry, I can't kiss you.... You belong to Kima, and besides you never loved me. All I do Is hurt you, remember that time I stabbed threw your stomach?" I asked him worried.

He nodded. "But i've fallen head over heals for you." He said... I too loved him... More then anyone but i'm not sure I can do this...

"Kakashi, I just need some time to think i'm sorry, but you belong with Kima..." I felt tears shading down my face. And before I could latch onto his eyes I ran out of the room. And then teleport-ed home, or to the base... I wish he never married her..... Then I could tell him, not a day goes by without him in my head without him.

Kakashi's pov.

I don't deserve to live. Rim is the best thing that has happen to me.... I can't though. I can't deal with hurting her...

I raised the cold metal weapon to my head. Goodbye world. Rim Ill always love you... Forgive me, if you even care

My life flashed before my eyes... Before I pulled the trigger. And now I shale never hurt Rim again....

Rim's pov.

I have to go back, I love him, as much As I hate to admit it... I don't care if he id tsken I will fight for him.

———

Hey guys the happy ending is next