Marvelous x Lamia!Reader

After fought against the Perfect Choujin, Marvelous had defeated by Ramenman. He won at the tournament. Suddenly, The Blue Dragon attacked Marvelous, Ramenman killed Blue Dragon. Ramenman astonished. He felt that he's dead. Marvelous gave his last words to him. He felt gloomy, Ramenman had lost his old friend in his past. You look at them with pity. You decided to save Marvelous with your great power. But, you can't. You disguised self as a human. You're a Lamia. After the tournament is over, You sat on the bench. You can't stop thinking about Marvelous. You scratched your head. You had deep fell in love with him. (Dammit, I can't stop thinking about Marvelous! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! What should I do?!) You panicked and your face is blushed. Ramenman suddenly appeared.

"Hey, Y/N." He touched your shoulder. "Oh hi, Ramenman!" You suddenly surprised. "What's wrong?" questioned Ramenman. "Uh, nothing! I'm just frightening!" You grinned. You had never reveal the truth. Your face is pure red blushed. He's curious about you.

"I see. By the way, Y/N, Why are you blushing?"
"Huh?"
"Did you... fell in love with Marvelous?"
"W-w-what?! No! I didn't fall in love with him! Is he your old friend?"

Ramenman nodded. "Yes, Since I was at the training in China."

"Wow..." You astonished. "By the way, Ramenman, I'm impressed of your techniques."

"Thank you, Y/N. I learned the technique at long time ago. It was brutal technique."
You surprised. You didn't realized about Ramenman's techniques. You stood up. You're going home. "Y/N, where are you going?" He questioned. "I want to go home. It's already night. See you later!" You waved at Ramenman and he waved at you. You went home now.

--35 MINUTES LATER--

You bought the Gyudon. You're hungry. You went home with your legs. Something strange. You sensed the footsteps. It was Kinnikuman and Meat Alexandria. You sighed. You don't like Kinnikuman's presence. He saw you at night. He felt lust. "Hey, baby! How's goin'?" He smiled at you. "Fine. What about you?" You stared at Kinnikuman as well. "Me? I'm fine! Hehehe."

When you're going home, Kinnikuman saw the Gyudon that you're holding. "Hey! You bought Gyudon! I bought it too! Wanna eat together~?" He asked you to eat together. He flirted you. "Prince, don't ask her- Ah!" You glared at him with your deadly eyes. He was shocked and terrified. Then you went away. "Agghh!!! She's... she's so scary!!!" He shivered when you glared at him. Meat had curious about you.

"I think she is not a human, Prince."
"Huh? Really?"
"She is a Lamia."
"What?! What is Lamia?"
"Lamia is a female creature with lower body snake. The top body is human. In Greek mythology."

Kinnikuman shocked. He didn't know about Lamia. "I see. But, she is very beautiful!" He felt lustful. Meat sighed with desperate. "Ugh, Prince. Don't after her! She will strangle you with snake tail."

You transformed in the true form. You sighed. You disliked Kinnikuman because he is weird and unlucky. "Weird, he's coward. I better not to near him." You opened the Gyudon and you're eating. (Delicious... Like a heaven...) You felt warm. You lived alone in the house. You loved independent. You took a shower, you wore a pajama dress. You yawned. (It's time to sleep... Ng...) You locked the door and you turned off the light. Then you went to the bed and covered in soft blanket. (Ah, so warm...) You fell asleep.

--00:00 AM--

You woke up. You're thinking about Marvelous. (OH. MY. GOD. I can't stop thinking about Marvelous!!!) You rolled everywhere. You sighed, you know you can do it. You decided to save Marvelous. You disguised self as a human again. You went to Hero Medic (Idk about the clinic's name >.<) You blocked the perception. It will not caught by the guards. You avoided the guards' sight. You're finding Marvelous' infirmary room.
You opened the door. You suddenly surprised. You saw his chest. That's why Blue Dragon attacked him. You examined his injuries. He's still breathing. You unblocked the perception. You stepped carefully and you prepared to heal him.