Kevin Mask x Reader

Requested by NightmareShadow374
Sorry for keep you waiting xD

Meanwhile, you moved to Japan from your homeland and you stayed at residence. You had a job as a journalist. Your parents will glad when you arrived in Japan. However, You really like to see wrestling tournament on TV or you went there with the ticket. You're drinking iced cappuccino while walking. You looking at your journal, the document of Choujins. Since you were a child, your father told you about Choujins. He knows their names. It was his past when he was a young adult. You started a new life in Japan. You suddenly stopped walking. You heard something behind you. It was two Choujins; Maxman and Tel Tel Boy. They suddenly carried you to the alley. You saw their eyes are dangerous. Maxman walked to you. "Hey, girl! Having a free time? Are you alone?" You suddenly backforwarded. You gulped and you became sweat.

He's suddenly looking at your appearance. "Whoa, you're cute! Can you hang out with us?"

(This is not good. I tried to avoid them, but they blocked the path. What should I do?) You thinked about escape route. I gulped again and you're trying to say. "I'm sorry, I'm waiting my friend." You tried to walk away from them. Maxman grabbed your shoulder. "Don't be bad girl. We won't let you go." You surprised that you heard his words. You grabbed his right arm and you kicked his groin. Maxman screamed. Then you ran away from them. "Hey! Don't run away from us!"

You're running fast with your stamina. They're chasing you in the streets. You looked at them while running. They shouted at you. "Get back here, four eyes!" You're running faster and faster. You ran away to straight, you went to right way. Suddenly, someone covered your mouth and grabbed you. Meanwhile, Maxman and Tel-Tel Boy is exhausted to chase you. They're panted. They saw you were gone. "She's gone...! Where is she...?" Maxman panted. "I dunno...! She just disappeared. Let's go home...!" And they suddenly went away. After Maxman and Tel-Tel Boy is gone, you saw a shining blue knight helmet Choujin. You saw him that he remind you of Robin Mask. He let you go. "Hey, girl. What is your problem?" questioned the blue knight helmet Choujin.

You cleared your throat. "I... I've been chased by those absurd Choujins. They're going to violate me in the alley. I struggled their doing and then I ran away from them."

The blue knight helmet Choujin shocked. "What? They're going to violate you?" You nodded. "Yeah. I'm scared and I don't want to be violated. What are they?"

"They are dMP."

"dMP?"

"Yeah. I joined dMP in my childhood."

"Hm... I'm Y/N, the journalist who work in Japan. And you?" You shaked his hand. "Kevin Mask." You wided your eyes and you heard his word. "K-Kevin Mask??? You must be Robin Mask's son!"

"How did you know about my daddy?"

"Well, my father told me about your father. He is a great man."

Kevin Mask sighed with boring mood. "I hate my daddy. He forbid me to go outside. He's strict as hell." He hated his father's strict way. "He did?"

"Yeah. He won't let me to go outside. By the way, Y/N."

"What is it, Kevin?"

"Don't tell anybody when I'm talking to you."

You suddenly shocked and red blush. "Okay, I'm not going to tell anybody about you..."

"Good." Kevin Mask suddenly moved closer to you. You shocked and your face is red blush. "W-what are you doing???" you questioned. "I had an interest of you. You're cute journalist." He hugged you. You stuttered and red blush. "T-thank you for calling me cute..."

"You're welcome, Y/N. Next time, we'll meet again. See you later." Kevin Mask suddenly gone. You suddenly smiled at him. You closed your eyes and you went home. You wrote your secret diary about Kevin Mask. You closed it. You looked at the sky and smiled. You had fell in love with him.