Clioneman x Skin Burnt!Esper!Reader

At your horrible past, You were borned as an esper. You've been abused by your stepfather who usurped your life. He married your real mother. Your left arm skin is splashed by an extreme hot water. Your left arm skin is burned and your left eye too. Your mother is traumatized that your stepfather was an awful man in the world. She will never forgive what have he done to you. She took you into hospital, your mother was worried about your skin is burned. After your skin is healed, you had scars on your left arm and left eye. Your mother and your stepfather started arguing, You can't stand to hear them.

"How could you so terrible to Y/N?! Her left arm skin and left eye is burned because of you!"
"I don't like that pathetic wrench! She is unfit to me because she's junk as hell!"
"You're heartless man! You never love her, you harmed my daughter!"

Otherwise, your mother decided to be alone without your stepfather.

Several weeks ago, you took 1700 yens to escape to Tokyo from Hokkaido without telling your mother. You went to the station, you're going to Tokyo. You're traumatized by causing of hot water in the pot. You decided to leave Hokkaido. You turned into 19 years old, you became janitor of Shirabara Private High School. You're energized today, you having work hard for cleaning. You wore a normal hat and janitor uniform. "You looks good, Y/N! Don't push yourself about this job!"

"Roger that!" You smiled at your senior, Futaba while mopping the floor. Your senior sighed and laughed. You cleaned the corridor, the canteen, the restrooms, teachers' offices, principal's offices and etc. You cleaned everywhere in the school. People are amused about your neaty job. Sparkles everywhere. After the students went home, Futaba asked you to watch the tournament of Choujins, she's already bought 2 tickets for her and you. "Come on, Y/N! It will be fun to see the tournament of Choujins!" she's pulled you to go there. Your senior is really excited to see some Choujins are fighting in tournament. You wore a mask to cover your face. If your senior pulling you into the Hercules Factory Replacement Tournament, you saw Rinko and her friends. They turned around to you.

"Y/N! Futaba!" She called over you and your senior. "Rinko? Keiko? Tamaki? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to watch the Choujins at the tournament. And you both?"

"Same here. We want to watch the Choujins at the tournament too. My senior pulled me into here." Futaba is putting her right arm to your nape. "Yeah, I'm so excited to see this tournament! Right, Y/N?" You nodded.

"So, I'm gonna go. See you later!"

You and Futaba waved at them. But you felt choked. However, the slime type Choujin, Clioneman, he saw you at his sight. His face into red blush, he's gonna fall in love with you. Jade confused when he's looking at you. "Clioneman, what are you looking at?"

He turned around to Jade. "Ah, nothing!"

When you were watching, Kinniku Mantaro is struggling to get off from Clioneman. His whole body is aqua transparent. People shouted at Kinniku Mantaro to never give up from opponent like Clioneman. After he defeated Clioneman, Kinniku Mantaro won on this tournament along with Terry The Kid, Gazelleman, Seiuchin, and Meat. Clioneman lost in tournament. People is impressed about Kinniku Mantaro's bravery. Before Clioneman wanted to go to Choujin K.O. Hospital, he wanted to hear your real name in the conversation with your senior. He walked slowly because he was injured from tournament against Kinniku Mantaro. Jade was worried about him. (I want to hear her real name. I wonder her face is hidden with mask...)

"Let's go home, Y/N!" you nodded. "Yes, senior."

Clioneman's eyes are wided, he thinks, (Y/N... That was cool name.) When he's staring at you, Jade saw you. "So, you're looking at the girl with mask, right?" Clioneman suddenly shocked and he turned around to him. "Jade?! I didn't know that you are here!"