Kevin Mask x Chubby!Wolf!Reader

Requested by DevilWolf3

————————————————————————
Few days ago, you were a wolf girl who've been mocked by some bullies. Otherwise, you decided to jogging to decrease your weight. However, you are interested with athletics. When you became a strong Choujin, you went revenge to fight against some jerks who shamed your body. You looked at them with grudge feelings. They pleaded you to stop fighting, "Please...! I don't want to insult your anymore! I'm begging you!"

"Shut it, you always lying from the back when I eavedropped your true nature." you said. "I don't care about some jerks like you. You better die!" You attacked him with extremely tantrum. You punched him so hard. The blood is spurted to your cheeks. They are frightened. You turned your head to them. "You're next..." Their eyes are widened, the sweat is flowing down in the skin. You tried attacked them, a blue knight helmet Choujn prevented you. "Who are you? Get out of my way!" You said. You struggled to get off from him. "Hey, wolf girl. You better stop doing this before you will become a criminal."

"K-kevin Mask...?" the bullies said his real name. You disgusted when they said it with sad feelings. "Don't interfere my business with them! They mocked me everyday because my body!!! Just get out of my way!!!" you yelled at him. "Don't." you growled then you tried to attack Kevin Mask. But he made you passed out cause he hit you with knifehand strike. Kevin Mask suddenly carried you with bridal style. The bullies astonished.

"Are you going to take her?" they questioned. "Yeah. My reason is take her from you. You better stop shaming her body or you will be slaughtered in her hands."
They nodded. "Y-yes!"

NEXT DAY

Your eyes is slightly opened, you saw the interior of the modern house. You woke up and you rolled your eyes. When you opened your own eyes, You suddenly shocked. (Where am I...? Am I was in someone's house?) You stroked your head. "You finally woke up." Your ears suddenly heard Kevin Mask's voice and you turned your head to see him. "You again... Why did you took me in your house...?" You glared at him. "Last night, I stopped you from hitting them in violence acts." You looked away from him and quiet.

"What's wrong? Your mood is still angry." he questioned. You don't want to answer his question. He tried to touch your shoulder, you got off his hand. "Don't touch me." You growled. Kevin Mask suddenly hugged you so slowly and your eyes are widened. You tried to struggle. "Let's me go! It makes me disgusting when we're hugging!"

"It's not disgusting. It's totally fine." he said. Your face suddenly turned into red. "I hate my own body. I felt angry when they mocked my body."

"By the way, what's your name?" asked Kevin Mask. "Y/N..." you answered. Your face is still red. "What a cool name. I'm Kevin Mask, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too..."

"Hey, Y/N, You are nice female Choujin I ever seen. I know that you felt ashamed because your body. If they tries to mock you, I'll scare them away."

"Y-yeah...." You felt you feared of Kevin Mask. But he fell in love with you. You decided to accept his feelings towards yours and you wanted to lose weight.

END | This fanfic is bit short