Desire (Mister Khamen x Demigoddess!Reader)

Note: This fanfic contains nonsense (?), vampirism, and OC. The reader is the descendant of the Egyptian god of underworld, Osiris and borned as a demigoddess.
————————————————————————
Few days ago, Professor Will and his college students is going to tour in Egypt. He visited the popular country in the world, he brought you and others. He's the teacher of history. He loves Egypt. He described the culture to their college students. At least, they came here from United Kingdom. You looking at the pyramid, you saw it at the first time in Egypt. However, Some college students tried to bully you because they're jealous of you and tried to threaten you to get some stuffs. In your mind, you felt that it was your fault. The bully was also named, "Tiffany Clarkson". She was the one who threaten you to get some luxurious stuffs for her.

At evening, Tiffany and her friends brought you to the mysterious pyramid. She smirked at you after doing such a bad thing. She will cursing the words to you along with her friends.

"You better get some good stuffs, Y/N!" She pushed you to the mysterious pyramid and she left you behind. "Wait! This sunset was ready to become dark, Please don't leave me, Tiffany! I don't want to be lonely!" You shouted her name. But she never respond you at all. The sunset turned into dark. Your face turned into gloomy, you felt that lonely could be uncomfortable for you. You want to  explore in the mysterious pyramid after the gate is closed itself. You sighed, you can't open the front stone gate. Tiffany discriminated you and made a fun of you. But then, there's an Ancient Egyptian monarch Choujin was watching you...

(Hm... another victim has arrived. I will wait her to arrive at my lair, I want to taste her blood.) He want to drink your blood while sitting on the throne, which means he's waiting for you. You never notice that Choujin was lived in the mysterious pyramid. You kept exploring around, you really hate the place in pitch black. (I hate pitch black, It's too dark to see... Hm... Wait a sec, I have a flashlight in bag!) You found a flashlight in your bag, you will can see the pitch black of this place. You kept exploring again and again. Until then... you opened the door of his lair. Your eyes are widened, you didn't notice that Choujin lived in the mysterious pyramid. You felt you went to enter the wrong pyramid.

"Well, hello then, young lady. Are you here to see me?" he questioned you. He's holding an iron straw. You couldn't answer his question, you tried to run away from him.

"I am Mister Khamen, the one of Seven Akuma Choujin, It's pleasure to meet you, young lady. I saw you were pushed by your friends, right? What a poor girl you are. I know how you feel desperate. Come now, let me comfort you." The sweat is flowing on your body, you literally feared. You looked at corpses was covered with cloths on large shelves. You suddenly backforwarded then closed the door and run away. Mister Khamen shocked. "What a foolish girl, I won't let you to escape from me!" He want to chase you down and capture you. Your stamina is rather decreased when you're running. You're been exerted of running, you panted. (I can't... run...) All the sudden, you have no water mineral on your bag. It seems that water mineral has been took by Tiffany.

You facepalmed with your hand. "You shall not escape from this place!" he shouted. You heard his words, You panted. Mister Khamen understand that you're exerted. "Oh, it seems you were out of stamina. Haha, you will not return to the surface!" He smirked.

You gulped. You're going to ask his question. "What do you want from me?!"

"You had finally answered, young lady." he said. You heard his words and felt disgusted.  "I want to go home! You can't hurt me."

"You cannot go home at now. You were unique girl I ever seen! Of course, I can hurt you. Let me taste your blood!" he hissed. He suddenly rushed to you and he bit your neck. You felt painful when Mister Khamen bit you. He drank your blood. "Hm... what is this?" He was thinking about your blood identity. You panted, your eyes is slightly close. "Ah! I'll get it! You must the descendant of Osiris, the god of underworld! I've never taste that before!" You heard his words. You didn't know that you're Osiris' descendant.

"That's why you're different than the others! But I like it! So let me drink your blood more!" Mister Khamen became confident to drink your blood more. Your body is trembling and the sweat is flowing on your body. You doesn't have a clue to escape. (I will be killed! What should I do?!?!)

When you tried to run away, Mister Khamen suddenly grabbed your waist and put you on his shoulder. "H-hey! Put me down, you bloodsucker!" He will return to his lair while carrying you. Mister Khamen want to drink your blood more.

To be continued on Part 2 :v