Stay Away From Me (Kevin Mask x Chubby!Reader)

Requested by KaitleyEskridge
Note: I prefer Japanese version though lol

————————————————————

Several week later, you are Kinniku Mantaro's cousin, your appearance is half overweight. You looked sad, you're clutching your shoulders. You can't come closer to Kevin Mask because his fangirls doesn't like you. You hated yourself. "I hate myself, I hate my own body..." You sat on the floor in front of mirror, you're crying. Mantaro looked at you with sad expression. He walked to you, he touched your shoulder.

"Don't cry, Y/N, I know your feeling is being hard."

"But, I hate my own body. Since I was a child, I became ugly for some reason! I don't know how to solve this!" You're sobbing, sniffed. "But, I was an idiot to see you in Japan, people are looking at me... My dad told me to do not go to Japan..." You felt down, you can't do it about something. Mantaro sighed, he couldn't help it about some idea for you. He decided to ask you to buy Gyudon.

"Y/N, May I ask you for something?"
"What is it, Mantaro?"
"Wanna going to buy some Gyudon?"

You surprised. "Huh? Are you hungry today?" Mantaro nodded. "Yeah! I'm so hungry! Let's go then!"

You nodded slowly. "Okay..."

You and Mantaro went out from the house, you're holding his left hand. You wore a jacket. Your face is red blush, you're too shy to go outside. You have one Gyudon, Mantaro had 5 Gyudons. You and Mantaro is sitting on bench at the park. "By the way, I was too shy to go out with you."

"It's okay, I'm your cousin, Y/N! I'm here for you! If anyone tried to hurt you, I'll protect you!" He smiled at you and he's eating "But, there's someone who interested of me..."

"Huh? Who was interested of you?"

"Kevin Mask..."

Mantaro shocked and stuttered. "Kevin Mask?!" You sighed. "When he was trying to have attention to me, But I ran away from him. I couldn't talk to him... If I approaches him, his fangirls doesn't like me." He suddenly frown, he won't let Kevin Mask to try some moves on you. "I won't let him to try some moves on you!"

"Eh? Why?"
"Because I don't like him at all! He's too cool and arrogant!"
"Is that so?"
"Yeah!"

You sighed and you looked at the Gyudon. "What are you waiting for, Y/N? Your Gyudon will be cold!" You nodded slowly. You're eating Gyudon with him. "I want to be disappear from here, I don't want to see him anymore. It makes me heartbroken.... Being ugly... I can't meet him!" You're clutching your shoulders, you felt you want to disappear from Kevin Mask. Mantaro is eating Gyudon while talking to you. "But, I was really to wanted to protect you from him. You looks sorrow. There's a way to loss your weight."

"But, how? Tell me!"

"Let me whisper you..." Mantaro told you. He said to you should go to fitness. Your eyes is wided. "It's good idea... Maybe I should go to gym myself."

"Well, yeah, Be careful, Y/N. You should watch out from nasty dudes."

"O-okay..." You returned to eat the Gyudon to finish that.

Meanwhile, Kevin Mask was worried about you, he knew that you were getting out of your way from his fangirls. He was sitting on his motorbike and he won't stop thinking about you. And, Scarface was appeared behind him. "Hey, Kevin." he turned around to him when Kevin Mask is called. "Mars, why are you here?" he questioned.

Scarface cleared his throat. "Well, let me guess; Are you thinking about fatso?"

"Stop calling her fatso! Y/N was a shy girl, she couldn't talk to me because my fangirls doesn't like her!" He shouted. "Heh, It's useless to get attention to her because you had fangirls. That's why she ran away from you."