Brocken Jr. x Witch!Reader

Note: This fanfic contains nonsense (?) and includes OC.
————————————————————
At night, you were an ancient witch during in 1631. You wouldn't die because you're an immortal witch. In your horrible past, you are formerly human, you've been accused as a witch by villagers. They're going to burn you to death in execution. They don't believe you were a human or not. You're been humiliated in front of them at Würzburg witch trial.

"Burn her to death!"

"Spawn of demons!"

"Yeah, burn her to death!"

The crowds cried. They burned you to death. A thunder striked on you, your H/C turned into black, your body is almost scorched. You stood up slowly, They shocked when they thought you were dead and they backforwarded. You became very upset because of the people who hates you in the village. The air was vibrated on the surface. The villagers feared of your rage. "You... you never felt that I'm angry..." Your fists clenched. "Thanks for accusing me as a witch... But, you must go to the afterlife." You casted a thunder to them, their bodies became scorched, like extremely thin. You slaughtered them, you'll never forgive them when they did to you. You casted a raining stone to them. You considered them as very greedy and envious. Humanity always have a bad personality in birth. They've been eliminated, massive pile of corpses. After you killed them all, You cried all alone. You decided to leave Würzburg and never return. You're in gloom, you felt pity for them.

But now, you were at Berlin. You don't have wrinkles on your face because you never grow old. You went to the alley, standing behind the brick wall. When you heard of mumbling, a Choujin in military uniform was drunk and walking so awkwardly. His face is red blush, he suddenly laughed. You looking at him, you are cautious at him. The sweat is flowing on your body. (Is he really drunk? I think I need to stay calm...) You gulped, you want to avoid his sight. But he turned his head around to you and then you shocked. Your body is shivering. "Um... are you alright...?"

"Huh...?" He was difficult to answer your question. You gulped again. He came closer to you so awkwardly until he approached you behind the brick walls. He panted, he looked at you. He accidentally kissed you. Your eyes are wided and your face turned into pure red. His scent is smells of beer. He suddenly let you go, he sat behind the wall. Then he's passed out. You covered your mouth while looking at him. (What should I do? If he just lying there, I need to escort him to home...) You put his right arm to your nape. "Hang it on, sir. I'm going to pick you up to your home. Where are you live?" you asked him. But he has no answer. You sighed. "I have no choice. I'm going to ask people about your home." You're going to ask the people who know about his home. You asked people in multiple times, they don't know about his home. You're tired to ask the people. You panted, you felt heavy when you carried Choujin.

You really don't know about his address. "I'm so tired... I can't find your address..." Your sweat is flowing down. Suddenly, A green with black pattern masked Choujin has appeared in front of you. His eyes are wided when he saw his friend was drunk. He's snoring. "Brocken?!"

You're surprised. "Um, You know this man?" He nodded. "Yes, this man named Brocken Jr., He is a Choujin. I didn't realized that he's hangover in night. You sighed. "I'm sorry..."

He walked to you, he put Brocken's arm to his nape and stood up. "It's okay, you don't need to apologize. I'm Kinniku Soldier, Nice to meet you. Sorry for bothering you when he always drunk like that. What is your name?"

"Y/N..."

"I never heard that name before."

"Some sort names was from 1626. But people of modern era never heard about the ancient names is exist."