Ste-Casse King x Reader

Requested by bluelight328
Sorry for not posting this fanfic.

—————

Meanwhile, You walking in the night time while looking at your smartphone. It's really quiet and there's no someone else. You got separated your friends. You're afraid of dark. You turned your head around. But, it's nobody else. "Kekeke..." You heard the laughter. You looked around. Then you saw someone, a giant radio humanoid. It was a Choujin. You walked to him carefully. You gulped. The giant radio humanoid saw your appearance. He suddenly red blush. He had an interest of you. You looked confused. "Who are you?" you asked him. The giant radio humanoid suddenly shocked. "Oh, sorry! The name's Ste-Casse King! Nice to meet ya!"

"My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you..." You shaked his bare hand. He suddenly happy and red blush. He thinks, (She's so cute! I never a cute girl like her! My heart is beating...) You're curious about him. He suddenly red blush. "What's wrong? Your face is red." Ste-Casse King astonished. "Eh? No! I was in heat! Kekekeke... By the way, Why you were alone at this midnight?"

"Hm... I'm separated my friends."
"Huh?! You separated?!"
"Yes. I can't walk in the midnight. I'm scared."

Ste-Casse King understand that you separated in the midnight. "Well, well, well, Can I accompany you to go home?" You suddenly surprised. "Really? Are you sure?" you questioned. Ste-Casse King nodded. "Yeah, I'm not a bad guy. Take my hand, I'll escort you to your home."

"Okay." You're holding his hand. His heart is thumbing. (Oh my god, She's holding my hands! I'm feeling thumbs!) His face is pure red blushed. He met a beautiful girl like you at the first time. Then, Buffaloman and The Ninja saw Ste-Casse King and you are holding hands. "H-hey, Ninja... Look at Ste-Casse..."

"Yeah... He's holding the girl's hand..."
"Dammit! I'm so envious when he has a girlfriend!"
"Shh! Buffaloman, be quiet before we will be caught by him! Let's follow them carefully, We don't know about his doing!"

They're following Ste-Casse King and you carefully. After that, Buffaloman stepped the tree branches, The Ninja suddenly shocked. He whispers, "Hide!" They hid in the bushes. Ste-Casse King and you looked behind. "Is that something there?" you asked. "No, I think It's nothing. Let's go." He and you kept going home. After Ste-Casse King and you were gone, Buffaloman and The Ninja came out from the bushes. "Phew! We're so closed!" he sighed.

"Let's follow them again, Buffaloman."
"Yeah!"

——1 HOUR LATER——

You pointed at the white house. "There! That's my house."

"So, that's your house? That's quite pretty."

"Want you to enter my house?"

Ste-Casse King stuttered. "Huh? No, no, no. I want to go home before my friends will caught me at this night."

"Hm... I see. So, We shall meet again."

"Yeah. See you later."

"Ste-Casse!"

"What?"

You came closer him and you kissed his cheek. His face suddenly red blush, Buffaloman and The Ninja shocked. You smiled at him. "See you later!" You waved at him. You went to your house. Ste-Casse King suddenly ran away like crazy people until he arrived at the beach. He suddenly shouted. "Damn!!!!! She's extreme cute!!!!! I wanted to marry her!!!" Then, The expression of Buffaloman and The Ninja became dreadful. They arrived at the beach too.

-END-