Separation (Shiva x Witch!Reader)

Note: I'm gonna change the story of Asuraman between his family, This fanfic contains nonsense (?)
————————————————————
Afterwards, Asuraman was depressed right now. He killed his own son, Shiva, He's the one who entered his secret room and sabotaged his items. Shiva was overwhelmed by his demonic blood after he entered Asuraman's secret room. His son is inherited with him. Shiva killed his mother, Ivonne. His demonic instinct is getting started. He was no longer Seigi Choujin... He became an Akuma Choujin.

Suddenly, there's a witch has appeared in darkness. It was you. You managed to take Shiva away from Asuraman and Ivonne. Asuraman turned his head to look at you. His hands are clenched when he sees you as a hostile.

"Who are you? How dare you entering my castle?!"

"Let me introduce myself. I am Y/N L/N, the witch of night."

"Witch, you say?" Asuraman looked down, he chuckled himself. "You mustn't be here right now... You don't understand...!" He kept chuckling while sad. He couldn't think to do it. According to his evil past as an Akuma Choujin, he's still loyal to Akuma Shogun. He has many bloody battles against other Choujins. He want his family will happy, but it's not easy to be happy. You sighed. You understand that Asuraman was utterly sad after he killed his son and he lost his wife. He felt that he chose the wrong path.

You looked at their dead bodies. Your eyes became sad, you felt pity to them. You decided to make a decision.

"Asuraman." You called his name. He don't want to look at you. "Let me do this. I will resurrect your wife." Asuraman's eyes are widened, he turned his head to see you. "Really?"

You nodded. "Yes, after resurrecting your wife, I will take your son."

Asuraman shocked. He couldn't accept your offer, he will afraid that Shiva will kill you with his demonic instinct. He pointed at you. "You cannot do this! If you resurrects my son and take him to your home, he will kill you for sure!"

"Don't worry, Asuraman. I will restrain his demonic instinct with my spell. At this time, I want you to separate your son. If you're not separate your son, you will getting worse."

Asuraman's eyes are widened, He couldn't help it. He decided to separate his son, he begged you to resurrect his wife, He accepted your offer and trusted you. You resurrected Ivonne, you asked Asuraman to separate his son. After you resurrecting Ivonne, you're carrying Shiva's dead body with shadow hand. You flied away to the night sky.

Asuraman was looking at the night sky, he was probably sad that he separated Shiva. It was his fate between his son. Suddenly, Ivonne's eyes are opened. She got up from the floor and templed her head. Asuraman turned around, he was shocked that his wife was really resurrected. He suddenly rushed and sat on the floor then he grabbed her shoulders. "Ivonne!"

"My love...?" She looked around in the castle. She saw that Shiva is gone now. "My love, Where's Shiva?! Where's our son?!"

"He's gone, Ivonne. He was no longer with us."

The tears is came out from her eyes. Ivonne felt that she lost her son as well. She palmed her face with her hands while sobbing. "What did you do this, my love?! I supposed to forgive his guilty!"

Asuraman was looking at his wife. He couldn't help it. He shaked his head, he don't want her to find his son. "You don't need to find him. He was trying to kill you, my love. He's gone forever."

Ivonne cried. She attached to his chest and Asuraman hugged her. He already promised with you.

In your room, You put Shiva on your bed. Your lips got closer to his right ear. "Shiva, you will never to see your parents because your demonic instinct went far in rampage. At this time, you will be mine." you whispered. You healed him in several minute and left your room. You won't let him to see Asuraman and Ivonne.

To be continued on Part 2 :v