Mechanical Bonds (Warsman x Cyborg!Reader)

Note: This fanfic is about Warsman's past. It contains nonsense (?) Hope you enjoy reading :)
————————————————————
Ten years ago, You're looking at the half robot boy, Nikolai Volkov. You're hiding behind the tree. So, you are the cyborg girl who befriended with him at your childhood. You're formerly human girl since you died at accident. When you're grown up, You've been created by a British scientist, Dr. Hollis, he turned you into a cyborg. He looked at his parents' grave, Mikhailman and Natasha Volkov. He carried the flower bouquet to mourn them. He placed the flower bouquet to his mother's grave. Apparently, his mother is died because of illness. Your expression is sad, you felt pity to the half robot boy. (Niko... I'm sorry to hear this...) You looked down, The tears is came out from your eyes. You felt sad about Niko and his parents. You clutched your two hands on your chest.

However, you saw the men in black has appeared. They're trying to hire him. You're so worried about him. He got in the black car along with the men in black. They seems suspicious. And then, you followed them until you arrived at SKGB Headquarters, "The Wolf's Room", the place of Choujin. You hid behind tree. The men in black asked him to a new armor for him. They gave his other Russian name, "Voyna Mashina" and his English name is "Warsman". When they entered "The Wolf's Room", you saw a mysterious man was hiding behind the tree. And then, you came closer to him.

"Um... hello sir...?" you tried to talk to him. He turned around to you. "Oh, hello, young woman. What are you doing here?" he said. "I'm here to save him from Soviet. I don't want him to be harmed by them." The mysterious man surprised. He realized that you're Warsman's friend. "So, are you his friend? But you're a cyborg." you nodded. "Yes, I am!"

"What's your name, young woman?"

"Y/N."

He took off his disguise mask, It was a Choujin in knight helmet. "I am Robin Mask, I was from United Kingdom and I am a Choujin. I'm here to recruit him from Soviet."

Your eyes are wided. "Are you gonna recruit him?"

"Yes. Who is your creator?"

"Dr. Hollis... He is a British scientist who lives in my country. But he already went home to England."

"Hm... I see..."

You felt fire up, you're going to decide to join his side. "Please let me to join your side!" Robin Mask surprised. He's impressed because of your bravery. "When my friend joins you, I will join you too!" You looked serious to join Robin Mask's side. He smiled. He was appreciated about you. "Alright, you will join me along with him. But, I will go there right now. You should stay away from Soviet soldiers."

"But how about me? Until he will escape from that place?"

"Yes. You must wait here. If Soviet soldiers sees you, you must run away from them."

"Yes sir!"

Robin Mask nodded. "I'm counting on you, Y/N." He wore his disguise mask back. He went to The Wolf's Room.

-SEVERAL HOURS LATER-

After the hellish training in The Wolf's Room is over, Warsman looking at his family picture. He was unhappy on here, he want to go home. He loves his parents so much. He was thinking about you. He looked above. (Y/N... You are my real friend. But you died at the accident. I hope you were alive. You will become a robot like me...) He saw the rose is running out of water. Warsman went out from his room, he want to get the water. When he want to get the water, he heard the conversation of Soviet Union people. They said that Robot Choujin is also a nuclear weapon for war. Warsman cried, He doesn't like war. Then he punched the iron door. The people of Soviet Union shocked. They lied Warsman. They used him to be nuclear weapon for war. He beat them snap out of it. Warsman jumped off to the window, he ran away from them. When he ran so fast, Kommandas has appeared. He was here to kill him. Warsman realized that Kommandas is a robot Choujin. He took off his right hand, he used his weapon was saw. Warsman is struggling to back off Kommandas. However, Kommandas was no longer of his friend. He just killer machine.

Robin Mask gave him courage, he said he must not falter from the enemy. So, Warsman has given a courage from him. He used his deadly technique, Palo Special. He pulled off Kommandas' two arms. He killed his new friend. You looked at his deadly techinque with the expression of horror. "Now Warsman, I shall give you aid... to fulfill your dream of winning the Choujin of Olympics!" Warsman turned around to him, he suddenly want to punch him. Robin Mask halted his fist. "Well, what you say?!"

"Haaah! Hoooh!" Warsman suddenly used voice of error. Robin Mask took off his disguise again. "Your 'Pallo Special' is still incomplete... But it was pretty damn good for your first try! Anyway, your friend, Y/N, She tried to save you. You can come out now, Y/N."

"Yes..." You came out from the tree. Warsman's eyes are wided. He was surprised that you're alive. "Y/N...?" You slightly smiled to him. "Yes, Niko, It's me, Y/N!" Warsman's tears is came out. He rushed to you and hugged you. "I thought you were dead! You became a cyborg, Y/N! I'm so glad to see you! I missed you so much, Y/N!" He hugged you tightly. He cried. He's so lonely when you were gone forever. "I missed you too, Niko. I don't want you to be harmed by some bad guys. You are my real friend, Niko..." You hugged him tightly, you closed your own eyes. You felt embraced with Warsman. You decided to join Robin Mask's side alongside with Warsman. He smiled. (Lovebirds...) You and two choujins are going together to England...

END