Chapter 17: Those who Espace Death

『CELINE』

In the midst of an endless path of dimness, our group stumbled into a hoard of angry, vicious goblins. Aizen’s unending whimper made me drown in frustration. One of the goblins attacked him in surprise with a poisonous dagger. His arm wasn’t bleeding, yet the poison was slowly devouring his arm, tainting with plum-like hues. 

“Can’t he contact Blue?” I asked Aizelle.

Aizelle grimaced at me. “Dimwit. Freaking look at him right now. Do you think he could summon her in that state?”

Wala sa sarili akong napakagat sa aking labi at pinanood si Sapphire na binabantayan si Aizen, inangat ko ang lupa kung nasaan sila’t kinulong sila ro’n upang hindi na muli nilang masaktan si Aizen.

Nakapaligid sa akin ang mga galit na galit na goblins habang si Aizelle ay naka-puwesto sa aking likuran, nasa itaas siya’t nagsisilbing suporta ko bilang nasa harapan.

Pinanliitan ko ng mga mata ang mga nasa harapan ko, walang kahit anong lason ang mga armas na kanilang hawak ngayon hindi katulad nang ginamit ng isa sa kanila kanina kay Aizen.

Did they mistakenly think of Aizen from someone else?

I gracefully lunged my sword to the goblin standing in front of me, and without any hesitation, I pierced its chest, but it immediately regenerated. The goblin beside him charged his sword in my direction, yet in just a blink of an eye, its chest was immediately struck by an arrow.

Higit mag-iisang oras na simula nang makaharap namin ang mga goblins, isang oras na rin na iniinda ni Aizen ang sakit ng lason sa katawan niya. At kahit anong gawin kong hiwa o ‘di kaya’y pagbaon ni Aizelle ng nga palaso niya sa mga goblin, bumabalik lamang ang katawan nila sa dati.

Ito ang kauna-unahang beses kong makakita ng ganitong mga goblin, higit silang kakaiba sa mga makikita sa labas ng Labyrinth.

I heard Aizelle sighed. “Celine, stand back.”

“Why?”

Her eyes dauntingly gazed at me. “I am going to finish them with one attack.” Aizelle’s voice was deadly serious as if she knew that she’d be able to eradicate all of them.

I heaved a sigh and twirled my body as I swayed my sword, making the goblins near me back off. I used that moment to leap in every ground that I elevated with my blessing.

What the hell is happening?

After reaching the ground sheltering both Aizen and Sapphire, I immediately halted. An enormous of magic is slowly withering the life embedded in the vicinity. My eyes followed the trail of the faint sight of the magical particles gathering around in the center.

Aizelle stood in the midst of attracting the goblins with the incredible display of her magic. The ground gradually crumbled, cracking its every path as the gravity weighed substantially. And as the heaviness corrupted the entire vicinity, the goblins felt the gravity’s weight, making each of them kiss the ground.

In the land of divinity, demigods are known as the symbol of divinity… at katulad ng mga Seraphim, mayroon kaming perpektong anyo. Isang impossibleng anyo na tanging makikita at mababasa lamang sa mga lumang libro.

Ngunit dahil walang kahit isa pang nakararating sa anyong iyon… sinasabi ng halos lahat, ito ay gawa-gawa lamang.

Hindi ito totoo.

Ngunit ngayon… ang nakikita ng mga mata ko ang paniniwalaan ko.

A large rose gold magic circle enveloped the entire vicinity, covering the ground with its splendid light as Aizelle shone in the middle of it. My naked eyes adored every inch of her transformation. Her glistening white marble haired slowly turned into a pastel sakura hues as her legendary golden bow turned into a fragile shimmering glass, the final form of the infamous legendary bow. And, eventually, her alluring tainted pink eyes changed into blinding golden eyes.