EPILOGUE

In the midst of the unwavering chaos, silence screamed in a graceful way. The enticing, miraculous scene slaved the heaven and earth as they vowed and watched the return of the Fairy Queen as a loyal servitour, along with her mighty King Vessel. Their eyes reflected confidence and valor while looking down at the King of Kins, whose body had been almost melted because of the might and power wielded by the King Vessel of the Sun Kingdom and his servitour, the Pillar of Miracle.

A speckle of golden dust showered and poured on the horizon, leaving a glint on the darkest clouds. With a lot of eyes glued above, curiosity and confusion mingled through the minds of those who witnessed her heroic death.

Yet, a simple, genuine smile was the only thing that curved Freya’s face. “Missed me?”

“Multo… m—multo! May fairy na multo! Help!”

“Tangina! Kahit isang araw lang ba hindi mo kaya maging matalino, Phoenix?!” Inis na singhal ni Aizelle kay Phoenix.

Nahihiyang tumikhim si Phoenix at inayos ang sarili. Nakalutang sila sa ere habang pinalilibutan sila ng mga fairy dust na mula kay Freya, samantalang si Garet ay nakasakay sa likod ni Simone, ang pegasus ni Sky.

“Tita Freya… how?” Tanong ni Phoenix.

Freya smiled and stole a glance at Garet, “I’ll tell you later, okay?”

Wala sa sariling tumango sina Phoenix at Aizelle saka pilit na inalis sa isip nila ang tungkol sa kuryosidad nila sa nangyari kay Freya. Tumingin silang tatlo sa direksyon kung saan nakapukol ang mga mata ni Garet.

“Is it time?” Freya asked Garet without looking at him.

“It is… it is time to end him,” said Garet. He looked to Phoenix as if a king was seeking another king’s strength and might. “Let’s end him, Phoenix. For your sake, and for Marina’s sake.”

Phoenix was caught in surprise, yet he still smiled. Apollo, his father, the God of Sun, had been careful around him, especially about uttering the name of the late queen’s name of the Sun Kingdom.

And now, the nightmare that hunted him for years will meet its end.

“For Mom’s sake…” Phoenix mumbled.

Makahulugan na tumingin si Phoenix kay Aizelle. Wala silang pinalipas na oras upang sayangin, at gamit ang lakas na nilaan sa kanila ni Freya ay agad silang nag-merge.

“It’s beautiful…” Nakangiting bulong ni Freya habang pinagmamasdan ang dalawa. “She’s no doubt… Sophia’s beloved daughter.”

Ang atensyon ni Freya ay agad na nawala kayna Phoenix nang maramdaman niya ang pagyanig ng kalupaan, at ang bawat biak sa lupa ay sabay-sabay na nagliwanag kasabay nito ang sunod-sunod na pag-agos ng mga anino mula ro’n. Nag-unahan ang mga anino patungo kay Satan, tila ba’y binibigyan siya nito nang walang katapusan na lakas.

Ngumiwi si Freya at nagsalita, “He’s really something… what if we lose?”

“When did I ever lose, Freya?” Garet asked mockingly.

“You lost to Alexis, moron…” Freya thought. Yet, instead of answering an egocentric question. She plastered a fake smile at him. “My dearest King Vessel, shall we?”

Garet nodded. Phoenix looked in their direction with curiosity tickling in his mind and watched them.

Garet and Freya calmed their minds. All of a sudden, a majestic light conquered the horizon, a light brighter than the sun and clearer than the moon. The clouds scattered as if they were scared and terrified of the humongous magic circle devouring the Divine Continent, the people of the Divine Continent around, witnessing the enticing light, knew the owner of the miraculous blessing.