Chapter 1: Where It All Began

"Once upon a time, in a happy forest, in the happiest tree... lived the happiest creatures the world has ever known... the trolls!" Poppy said in while he scrapbook went through pages. Then her sister, Pamela, cleared her throat. "They loved nothing more than to sing, dance, and hug-".

"Dance, and sing, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance-!" Poppy started saying as Pamela cleared her throat again and whispered. "Poppy, you're getting off track.".

"Oh yeah, but then one day, the trolls were discovered by... a Bergen!" Poppy said and Pamela smirked. "The bergens didn't know how to sing, or dance, or even hug. They were the most miserable creatures in all the land...".

Then the cloud went over the bergens and rained all over them. The page flipped and Poppy smiled. "And once they saw how happy they were, they wanted some of that happiness for themselves...".

"Eating a troll made them so happy, they started a tradition. Once a year, every year, the bergens would gather around the Troll Tree... to taste happiness." Pamela stated and zoomed into the castle. On a holiday, they called... Trollstice.".

Music started to play as baby Gristle came rolling on his bike, then he bursted out the door and landed on his dad and tried waking up. But once he pulled his hair out of his chest, the father yelled and grabbed his son. "Gristle! What time is it?".

"It's Trollstice!" Baby Gristle said and made the puppy dog eyes. The king opened the door and raised his son. "Trollstice! The one day to be happy!".

"Yay!" Prince Gristle cheered as they all gathered around the Troll Tree. Then the Chef stood in front and looked around. He then looked down at prince Gristle who was excited and already expecting his turn to taste 'true happiness'. Then the Chef carefully grabbed him and led him inside the cage that was surrounding Troll Tree. "I have chosen an extra special Troll just for you. The two most happiest, sweetest, most positive Trolls of all. And since every prince deserves a princess, I give you the two they call princess Poppy and Pamela.".

"Please make me happy, Princess Poppy and Pamela!" Gristle said and shoved the 'fake' trolls in his mouth. Then Chef asked. "What are you feeling?".

Then Gristle spitted out the two fake trolls as it fell on the ground. "Those are rotten!".

"They're... fake?!" They quickly check the trolls and gasped. "Fake?!".

Then Chef kicked the tree as all the fake trolls fell on the ground. The king clenched his fists. "Where are they?".

"Don't worry, sire. We'll find them." Chef snapped her fingers as all the guards collapsed to the ground and so did Gristle who said. "I think I hear them.".

"Go! Go! No trolls left behind!" King Peppy yelled as they went through the tunnels. Then the other trolls started handing baby Poppy and Pamela. Poppy of course had pink skin, pink hair, pink magenta eyes and a blue flower with a headband on. But Pamela had orange skin, pink hair, and cute chocolate brown eyes just like her father's. Then she had a small blue flower behind her ear. They all giggled and said in unison. "Da-da!".

"King Peppy, the other trolls can't keep up!" One ransom Troll told King Peppy as he ran towards the other trolls. He dropped his clothes over the puddles and carried a giant boulder and a mother with her child passed through and thanked her. Then he ran back with a lot of trolls on his back. As the other trolls got out, they all thought their king Peppy didn't make it. But then a deep voice said...

A/N

Cliffhanger!!! Guys, I'm making another Broppy Fanfic! I promise, no feels or jealous. This one is pure Broppy. And remember, this is during the movie. Peace out!