Chapter 25: The Picnic

"Yes! Yes! Yes! We're having a picnic!" Poppy squealed while Pamela chuckled and holding the basket. Pamela rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but we're getting back to our work later. Got that, Poppy?".

"Yup!" She said as they prepared the blanket, in front of Troll Tree. The Snack Pack was coming, too, but they were still getting ready. Poppy kept jumping in excitement. While Twig, up on a tree branch, high above, watched it and smiled as he saw Pamela laughing. Then Cloud Guy crept up to him. "She has a cute laugh, huh?".

Twig rolled his eyes and pushed CG's face away as he smirked. Then Branch came in and waved. "Hey Poppy, hey Pamela.".

"Branch!" Poppy and Pamela both said in unison as Branch sat down beside Poppy. Pamela smirked and stood up. "I'm gonna be heading somewhere, I'll be back...".

Pamela smirked and left, already seeing them blush. Then Poppy and Branch stayed quiet, then Pamela hid behind a tree, then Twig jumped right behind her. "Hey, Pa-"

"Ah!" Pamela yelled and turned around and saw him. "Don't sneak up on me like that!".

"Sorry, my queen, I thought you needed anything." He said as Pamela rolled her eyes. "Very funny. Are you here to flirt with me or help?".

"I don't know, am I flirting with you?" Twig chuckled and Pamela groaned. She sighed and held the bridge of her nose. "Alright, alright, you know what, just let me be...".

"Alright... but are you sure? I mean, we are friends." He smirked and Pamela groaned again. "Twig!".

"Alight, alright, calm down your princess aura. Jeez." Twig rolled his eyes with a smile. Then he walked away, and Pamela sighed in relief. "Thank goodness...".

"So... um... Poppy? How is everything?" Branch asked while blushing, then Poppy replied. "Alright... me and Pamela both have more queen work... it's frustrating...".

"Oh..." Branch replied and Pamela smiled as she watched from behind. Then Twig from above smiled as he saw Pamela smiling, then Cloud Guy arrived. "You're doing that face again...".

Twig's smile faded away into an emotionless frown. "CG, seriously, when will you stop?".

Pamela then cleared her throat and headed towards Poppy and Branch. "Hey guys! Kissed yet?".

"What?" Branch and Poppy said in unison and Pamela scoffed. "What? I didn't say anything...".

Branch glared at her, then Pamela gave an innocent look and sat down. Then Twig smile as he dragged Cloud Guy away. "Cmon, let's get back, CG, you've learned enough...".

"Noooo!" CG complained and Twig smirked. Then Pamela's ears twitches as she turned around and saw Cloud Guy and Twig. Cloud Guy went running and Twig kept running after him. Pamela smiled as she chuckled. Then Twig carried CG like a sack, carrying
him on his shoulder and ran away. Twig turned to CG. "Great, Pamela saw us. See what you did?!".

"Sorry, Twig" CG said and Twig sighed. "Alright, alright, next time, stay low key. I don't want Pamela thinking we're weird...".

"She has no idea..." CG whispered and Twig glared at him, and CG saw and stayed quiet. Then Pamela turned back at the two love birds. "So, anything new, Branch?".

"Nope. Same old, same old..." Branch replied and Pamela nodded. Then she smirked and stood up. "I'm gonna-"

"Pamela!" Poppy yelled and Pamela giggled and sat back down. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, boy, calm down, Poppy...".

Twig turned around and smiled, then he heard CG complaining again and glared at him.

A/N

Oh, boy, guys... this week has been terrible! I think I'm regretting ever leaving Philippines! I miss my grandma and my grandpa, my friends in class and relatives, and my old schools. But don't worry, as Poppy says, there is always a bright side. Shout out to you, LeslieSims5 !