Chapter 27: Jealous Swells

Twig sighed as he sat on a tree branch and leaned on the tree, he was just bored, CG was doing his 'cloud stuff'. He hasn't seen Pamela in a while. He hoped Creek didn't do anything to her, if he did, Twig would literally just rip off his arms and-

"I don't know... it's all so frustrating..." Twig heard a familiar voices as he looked down and saw Pamela, all by herself and talking to herself. He quickly hid up higher from the tree and saw her kick a rock. "Why is Creek back? I mean, sure, he's trying to be good again, but still...".

Twig tensed up a bit when she mentioned the name, then Pamela sighed and leaned on the exact tree Twig was in. Twig hesitated and stayed quiet. Then Pamela crossed her arms. "What if he betrays us again? He did made you cry, fall in your knees, feel weak... ugh!".

Pamela kicked and punched the tree, which caused Twig fall and land on top of Pamela. They both groaned and they both shook their heads and stared at each other, wide-eyed and realized Twig was on top of her. Their faces were blushing, but then Pamela cleared her throat. "Um... first of all, will you please get off me?".

"Oh! Sorry, queen Pamela!" Twig chuckled and stood up and helped her up. Pamela brushed her dress and crossed her arms. "Second, why were on the tree?".

"Calm down, Pamela, I was just minding my own business until you came in a punched the tree." Twig chuckled, and replayed her cute and angry expression in his head. Pamela chuckled nervously and rubbed her nape. "Sorry, about that then...".

"It's alright. I heard about Creek. He's such a jerk for hurting you." Twig said, and Pamela chuckled. "Yeah... wait... how did you know that Creek had hurt me?".

"Cloud Guy told me. Besides, I hate seeing you hurt- ah, b-because you're my best friend..." Twig replied and they both blushed and looked away from each other, as Pamela was rubbing her arm. "T-Thanks, but I'm alright. Besides, Creek is watched 24/7.".

"I still can't believe he hurt you that way. I hate him as much as I hate other things as well." Twig said, and crossed his arms. Pamela smirked and playfully punched his shoulder. "Hey, I feel like someone's jealous...".

"I'm not jealous! Jealousy is just another word for falling in love with someone that is special in your life, and someone just takes you from them and your jealous and it's proof that you really love that person..." he said and blinked, realizing what he just said. Pamela did the same and blinked rapidly with her eyes widened open. "Wow... that was an oddly specific explanation. Besides, Creek is still on my list for 'The Jerk List'.".

Then they both laugh and snicker. Then they both sighed, catching their breath from all the laughing. Then Pamela rubbed her arm again. "I gotta go... Poppy wants me to help her out with some issues that including a certain someone, and when I mean someone, I mean Branch.".

"Alright, bye Pamela." Twig waved, then Pamela waved back and walked away. Suddenly, Cloud Guy crept up to him. "Luckily, Creek isn't in her 'Boyfriend List'.".

Twig turned to Cloud Guy and glared at him. "Don't you have cloud stuff to deal with?".

"Nope. I am completely free." CG smirked and then started running around, yelling 'Twig and Pamela, sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G!!!".

Twig groaned and ran after him. "Shut up!".

A/N

There you go, Trollsfan101 ! I hope you love this update! And I'm surprised you guys didn't expect Pamela to say something about Poppy and Branch, huh?😏