Chapter 3: Branch

A/N

Guys, there are some scenes that are not part of the scene but I added it, remembered, theses scenes have Pamela in it.

After Poppy sang along with everyone else, they heard slow claps as they turned around and saw Branch under a mushroom. "Unbelievable guys, really great. Good job. I can hear you from a mile away!".

"Good, I was worried we weren't projecting enough." Poppy said and hopped off Cooper's head. While Pamela arrived and followed them, she saw and Branch as she grinned and ran towards them. "Hey Branch! Anything new?".

"No." He answered sternly as Poppy asked. "What does she mean?".

"Oh, I haven't told you? Branch and me are working to be prepared in case a Bergen comes and get us!" Pamela said with a nice smile. Then Poppy held her waist. "Now you're just acting exactly like Branch...".

"What? I'm only doing this to make sure you guys are safe." Pamela said and put her bow and arrow behind her back. Then Branch took a step forward to Poppy. "Poppy, if I can hear you, so can the bergens.".

Then Cooper, Biggie, Guy Diamond and the twins were saying that he's doing it all again. Then the twins said. "You always ruin everything"

"Warning us about the bergens" Chenille said as Branch shook his head. "No I don't.".

Then they flashed back about the girl's birthday, then the girl's wedding, then the funeral. Pamela bit her bottom lip as Poppy spoke. "Cmon, we haven't seen a Bergen in twenty years, they're not gonna find us.".

"No, they're not gonna find me. Because I'll be in my highly camouflaged, heavily fortified, bergen proof, survival bunker." Branch said as Pamela smiled. But then Poppy asked. "You mean you're not coming to the party tonight?".

"But it's gone be the biggest, loudest, and craziest party ever!" The Snack Pack said as Branch replied. "Big? Loud? Crazy?! You're just gonna lead the Bergen right to us!".

"Are you sure you wanna invite this party pooper to poop on you party?" Cooper asked as Poppy smiled. "Yes! I think everyone deserves to be happy.".

"I don't do happy." Branch replied sternly as Pamela already predicted what's gonna happen as she slowly backed away. Then Poppy stood in front of Poppy. "Branch, I know you have happiness inside you, you just need our help, to find it! What do you say Branch?".

Poppy said as glitter puked all over Branch. Pamela bit her bottom lip as she stood beside Branch. "Branch, calm down-".

Branch faked a smile as he grabbed the scrapbook, but then he smashed it in the floor and they all gasped. Then Branch wiped the glitter off his face. "I wouldn't be caught dead at your party. But you will be, caught and dead.".

Poppy glared at him, but then Creek came down with the bug in his hair that was carrying him. Them Creek said his farewells to the bug as he turned to Branch. "Woah, woah, easy, Branch, easy. First of all, mate, thanks for your unique perspective on things. Again. Why don't you try some positivity, eh? A little positivity might go with that vest! And hello my beautiful princesses.".

Creek said as Poppy smiled, but then Pamela cringed and crossed her arms as Branch rolled his eyes at Creek. "Ok, fine, I am positive you are all gonna get eaten.".

"Hug time!" Poppy said as they all hugged. Branch got into the hug, luckily, Pamela got out and sighed in relief. Then she saw Branch spring out and headed there as he faced Poppy with a glare.

A/N

Cliffhanger everyone! Cliffhanger alert! *random commentor throws pillow at me* hey! I saw you throw that pillow! Come here!