Chapter 12: Total Babe

Then Bridget fell asleep after singing, then the three trolls climbed up the table and Pamela pulled off the blanket as they raised their arms. "Poppy! Celebrate good times come on!".

"It's a celebration-!" Poppy sang but Branch quickly shushed them. Then the Snack Pack whispered. "There's a party going on right here-"

"No, there is no party going on right here." Branch whispered and got the lock by using Poppy's scissors. Then he pulled it out and handed it to Pamela who's eyes widened. Then Branch whispered. "The sooner we can save everybody-"

"The sooner we can save Creek!" Poppy said and Branch and Pamela turned to Poppy. "What?!".

"Hello?" Bridget spoke and sat up. The all gasped but then Bridget fell asleep again. Then they all sighed in relief as Branch whispered to Poppy. "Poppy, I know you're looking for the cupcakes and rainbows, here, but face it, Creek's been eaten!".

Then they all got out the cage, and Poppy zoned out as she looked down. Then Pamela asked. "How can you possibly think he's still alive? He just got eaten!".

"I don't think he's alive, I hope he's alive, and that's enough." Poppy said as Biggie and Cooper nodded. Then Branch asked. "How can you always look in the bright side? There is no bright side, none!".

"There is always bright side-" Poppy said but a bright light hit them as they squinted as Bridget showed up. "Hey! Where are you guys going?".

"Ah!" They all screamed and ran away. Then Bridget came and ran after them, but then Branch pulled out a spoon as a weapon, then Bridget pulled out a frying pan but Poppy called her. "Bridget! You're in love with King Gristle.".

"What? No I don't..." Bridget whispered then Poppy opened a curtain that showed thousands of pictures of Branch and Gristle. Pamela rubbed her eyes and looked away. "Ok, guess I have to wash my eyes later...".

"Excuse me! That's not mine..." Bridget whispered and closed the curtains. Then Poppy opened the curtains again and showed Bridget and Gristle. Then Bridget sighed. "What's the point. It's like he doesn't even know I'm alive...".

"Bridget, I can help you! What if there's a way we can both get what we want." Poppy said as Branch and Pamela climbed up and stood beside Poppy. Then Bridget slammed her hands in front of Poppy. "You love King Gristle, too? You better... back off, girlfriend.".

"No, Bridget, no, that troll, King Gristle put in his mouth, that's Creek. I'd do anything to save him. The only problem is... we can't get anywhere near the king without him eating us." Poppy said as Bridget thought about it. But then Poppy replied. "But you can! You can walk right up to him and tell him how you feel!".

"As if. I can't just walk right up to him, his royal awesomeness would never talk to a scullery maid like me..." Bridget then looked down. Then Poppy gave an idea. "What if he didn't know you were a scullery maid, what if he thought you were this total babe? What do you say, Bridget, you get us Creek, we get you a date win the king...".

"Let's do it?" Bridget asked as Poppy jumped. "A 5, 6, 7, 8-!".

"When you look in the mirror,

Let it disappear,

All your insecurities-!"

"Wait! Why aren't they singing?" Bridget said and pointed at Pamela and Branch.