Chapter 5: Capture

"Run!" Pamela yelled as they all ran around and screaming. Chef grabbed Smidge, Fuzzbert, the fashion twins, Cooper, Biggie, and the other Snack Pack. Then Poppy saw Creek being taken as she threw her hair at him. Then Creek caught it, but then Pamela gasped as she saw Chef about to grab Poppy. So she pushed Poppy over to the side as they hid under a mushroom. Poppy's eyes widened as she saw Pamela. "What are you doing?!".

"You could've get caught...! Besides, I don't like Creek anyways." Pamela said as they gasped and saw King Peppy hitting Chef at her foot. They gasped and saw Chef about to grab him. "Dad!".

They quickly grab him and hid him under the mushroom as Poppy quickly camouflaged them with her hair. Then Chef looked under the mushroom, then she growled as she looked around the wrecked Troll Village. "Thanks for throwing the biggest, the loudest-"

"-And the craziest part ever!" Cooper said as Chef pushed him back in her bag. Then she walked away and kicked a pod down. Poppy deformed her hair as they looked around the village. All the trolls got out their hiding spot and walked up to Poppy, Pamela, and King Peppy. "Is it coming back?".

"What are we gonna do now?" Harper asked as King Peppy walked in front of the royal siblings. "We have to find a new home. Everyone! Hurry! Before the bergens come back!".

"But we have to rescue them!" Pamela said as Peppy turned around. "No, it's too dangerous!".

"What about 'No Troll left behind'?" Poppy asked as Peppy turned around again. "I'm sorry, but I'm not the king I once was...".

"Then I'll go." Pamela said as Peppy shook his head. "Pamela, it's too risky-"

"Dad, I have been training for this my whole life. I need to save my friends. Our friends" Pamela said and turned to Poppy. Poppy smiled and stood beside Pamela. "Count me in.".

"No, you two can't do this all on your own" Peppy said as Pamela smirked and held her waist. "I think I know just the person...".

Back at Branch's bunker, he sighed as he looked at the scrapbook Poppy just made him a while ago. He thought, maybe Pamela was right, he does probably have a crush on Poppy. Or... more than a crush, but then he sighed as he looked at the other in the cabinet. Suddenly, a loud knocked emitted as Branch quickly hid the scrapbook, but they all fell and made noises. He shushed them and shoved them in his closet and closed the door as he turned his head like a person just crept up behind him. Then Pamela kept knocked on the door, and Poppy was the one yelling. "Branch! Branch! Branch! Branch! Are you in there?!".

"I'm not going to your party." Branch said and opened the spy hole from his bunker and under the mat. Then Poppy stood beside Pamela. "The party's over. We just got attacked by a bergen!".

"I knew it!" He said and opened the mat and pulled them inside. He locked all the windows, doors, latches, set up traps around them. Then Poppy was about to say something, but Branch shushed him. Pamela was about to say something, too, but he shushed her. Then Poppy and Pamela tried talking together until Branch kept shushing. "Shh! What? What could be so important that it's worth leading the Bergen right to us!".

"The bergens gone!" Pamela said as Branch denied. "It could still be out there, watching, waiting, listening...".

"No, it left. It took Fuzzbert, Satin, and Chenille, and Biggie, and Guy Diamond... and Creek!"