Chapter 6: Crazy Prepared

Then Pamela and Branch rolled their eyes as they heard 'Creek'. Then Poppy stood up in front of Branch and Pamela. "Which is why I have to ask you... will you go with us to Bergen Town and save everyone.".

"What?! No." Branch said as he stood up along with Pamela. And she crossed her arms and glared at Branch. "Branch, you have been getting ready for things like this... and you're not even gonna help? What the- it's like you're really hungry but only eat one slice of pizza!".

"Branch, you can't say no, they're your friends!" Poppy said as Branch waved his index finger. "Ah, ah, ah, they're your friends. I'm staying right here in my bunker where's it's safe.".

"Oh, that's great, you're the one guy who knows more about bergens than anyone and when we finally need you, you're just gonna hide here forever?!" Poppy said as Branch blows raspberry. "Forever? Pssh, no.".

Then he pulled a lever as the ground shook and brought Poppy, Branch and Pamela down. Pamela let out a 'woah' while looking around in amazement. Branch then stood in pride. "Yeah, I only have enough supplies to last me 10 years, 11 if I'm willing to store and drink my own sweat. You all said I was crazy huh? Well, who's crazy now?".

He said as they stopped and got in a certain room. And Branch continued his sentence. "Me. Crazy prepared.".

"I'm sorry I should have listened to you and you told me not to throw the party and I threw it anyway, and it's my fault that their taken, and now I don't know what to do." She said as Branch leaned on the shelf. "Why don't you scrapbook them to freedom?".

"Solid burn, Branch." Poppy said, and Branch raised an eyebrow. Then Poppy slowly backed away as she held Pamela's wrist and dragged her to the elevator. "Well, thanks anyways...".

"Anytime Poppy, see you in 10 years." Branch said and waved as Poppy pulled the lever and went up. Branch sighed as he was alone again. Then Pamela turned to Poppy, and knew something was up. "You have a plan don't you-"

"I have a plan." Poppy said as Pamela face-palmed. Branch turned around and walked away, until he heard the elevator going down again. He turned around and saw Poppy. "Hey, Branch, just wondering if I can borrow something.".

"Ugh, what?" Branch asked as Pamela joined on the conversation. "Your bunker.".

"What?!" Branch said as Poppy looked up. "Ok, everybody! Come on in!".

Then thousands of trolls came down and went like a wave and filled he whole bunker. Poppy and Pamela stood in front of Branch and Branch asked. "Poppy, what are you doing?!".

"You said you had enough provisions to last 10 years, right?" Pamela asked as Branch pointed at himself. "To last me 10 years, it'll last then 2 weeks!".

"We'll have to hurry then!" Poppy said and grabbed Pamela's wrist and about to walk away. But Branch grabbed both third wrists and turned them around. "You won't last a day out there.".

"And you won't last a day in here." Poppy said and shrugged her shoulders. Then Branch looked around and saw them messing with all his stuff. Then Pamela smirked. "Solid burn, returned. Boom".

Poppy and Pamela fist bumped and went to the elevator. Then King Peppy stood in front of them. "Wait, please be careful...".

"Don't worry dad, we can do this." Poppy said as Pamela and Poppy hugged Peppy. Then as they parted, they both said an 'I love you' and walked to the elevator. Then Poppy and Pamela raised their fingers and said in unison. "3...2...1.".

Then Poppy pulled the lever as all the trolls went to hug Branch. Branch started freaking out and raised his arms. "Ah!".

A/N

Guys... I have something important to say......... How's your day going? *another pillow hit me in the face* hey! You again!  Come here and try me!