Chapter 11: Bergen Town

"Woah, woah, woah, wait, are you asking us to high five you?" Pamela asked and CG nodded. Pamela hissed and put her hands behind her back. "Oh, sorry I have this... illness, which is contagious. Why don't you high five him, Branch?".

Pamela asked and grinned as she faced Branch. Branch growled and crossed his arms as he faced Cloud Guy. "One high five and you'll tell us which tunnel to take, right?".

"So easy..." CG replied back as Branch growled and went to high five him. But then CG backed his hand away. "Too slow.".

"Too... slow?!" Branch asked as they snickered. Pamela snickered, but then Branch glared at Poppy and her as they quickly stop and stiffen their body. Then CG replied. "Ok, ok, ok, I'll slide it with a fist bump...".

Then Branch went to fist bump him, but then he backed away and did many other tricks to him. Poppy and Cloud Guy bursted out laughing, but Pamela bit her bottom lip, then she pulled out a  stick and handed it to Branch. Then Cloud Guy opened his arms. "How about a hug?".

Then Branch cut the stick in half and gave a mad look. CG let out rain from his body like-... ahem... never mind. Then Branch came running to him, and Poppy went to run after him. Pamela was just watching and she bursted out laughing. But then she saw them enter a tunnel and she followed. Branch yelled. "I'm gonna tear your little cloud arms, and your little cloud legs and high five your face with them!".

"Branch! He's just a cloud!" Poppy yelled as they went up and down and left and right. Then they exited the tunnel and Cloud Guy stopped running and raised his arms. "Tada! We're here.".

Then the three trolls stopped running and gave a confused look. Then Cloud Guy grabbed Branch's sticks and threw them away as he headed to the tunnel again. "Gotta go, for some Cloud stuff to do. Catch ya on the way back, unless... you die, die, die...".

He said and disappeared. The three looked at each other, then they looked at each other and saw the grey, dark, and sad place. "Troll Tree...".

"Bergen Town..." Branch and Pamela said in unison as they looked around and heard them singing, but in a sad, dull and boring way. After they sang, Poppy whispered to Branch. "Wow, they're as miserable as you...".

"She got you there." Pamela said and smirked as she elbowed him. Then Poppy continued her sentence. "Which means they haven't eaten a troll yet! C'mon, let's go save our friends!".

"Your friends." Branch replied but Poppy replied back. "Our friends. Don't fight it.".

In the castle, two Bergen guards went next to each other and greeted. Then Poppy deformed her hair back to normal from pretending to be fire. Then the three whipped their hair on a chandelier and swung to the other side. They landed near a portrait of bergens eating trolls. Then Poppy asked. "I wonder where they are...".

"Probably... in a Bergen's stomach." Branch replied and Poppy whispered in a mad voice. "Can you try to be positive? Just once. You might like it.".

"Ok, I'm not only sure they're alive, but about to deliver us on a silver platter." Branch said and shrugged. Poppy sighed in relief and replied. "Good. That wasn't so hard was it?".

Then Branch raised a brow and Pamela and Poppy's hug bracelet went off. Branch asked. "Hug time? Seriously-?!".

"Shh." Poppy and Pamela said and raised their index fingers on his lips as they looked around and saw lights in a certain room with the bell.

A/N

Guys, I'm not sure if this is a cliffhanger, but I dare you, you don't have a reason to throw a pillow at me! Since you already watched the movie! So don't- *throws pillows on my face* WHAT DID I JUST SA-?!