Chapter 7: Get Back Up Again

"Poppy, you realize we lost the only Troll that can help us this very dangerous journey that can literally cost our lives?" Pamela said as Poppy walked proudly. "I'm sure I realized it. But I know Branch, he's gonna be begging just to get back with us and go to the journey.".

"That's-... quite smart." Pamela said as they stopped in front of a giant foot print. Pamela kneeled down and brushed her finger over it and got some dust as she blew it away. "We need to move fast. Chef is already halfway there...".

"How can you tell?" Poppy asked as Pamela smirked and stood up as she turned to him. "I read a book. I even sometimes practice with some creatures that leave footprints.".

"Cmon, let's go then!" Then they continued to walk forward. Music started to slowly play and Poppy started singing.

"We really hope we can do it,

'Cause they're all depending on us,

I know we must leave the the only home we've ever known,

And brave the dangers of the forest,

Saving them before they're eaten,

I mean, how hard can that be-"

She sang as she fell off the flower. Pamela gasped. "Poppy!".

She whipped her hair into a trampoline, but then Poppy landed in a different side by using her hair into stairs. Pamela then pulled her hair back and brought it back to normal. Then Pamela quickly followed after Poppy who keeps singing.

"Looking up at a sunny sky,

So shiny and blue,

And there's a butterfly,

Isn't that a super fantastic sign-?"

She sang but the butterfly got eaten by a creature. Then the creature was eaten by another creature and the creature burned the other creature and ate its ashes. Pamela blinked as the creature looked at them. Pamela grinned oddly and pulled Poppy away. Then Poppy was jumping up and down form those canyons, gracefully. But Pamela was having a hard time and loses her balance.

"Such marvelousness it's gonna bring,

Got a pocket full of songs that I'm gonna with sing,

And I'm ready to take on anything,

Hooray!

Some super fun surprise around each corner-"

Poppy sang while swinging on a snake. Pamela quickly fought after the snake, but then the snake went after Poppy instead.

"Just riding on a rainbow,

I'm gonna be ok,

Hey! I'm not giving up today,

There's nothing getting in my way,

'Cause if you knock knock me over,

I will get back up again,

Oh! If something goes a little wrong,

Well, you can go ahead and bring it on!

'Cause if you knock knock me over,

I will get back up again,

Woah, oh, oh, oh,

Get back up again,

Woah, oh, oh, oh

Oh, ah!"

She sang and flew on a leaf. Pamela panted as she saw her flying in a leaf. "What the- Poppy!".

"I'm marching along,

I've got confidence,

I'm cooler than a pack of mints,

And I haven't been this excited since,

I can't remember when!

I'm off on this remarkable adventure,

Jut riding on a rainbow,

What if it's all a big mistake?

What if it's more than I can take?

No! I can think that way,

'Cause I know that I'm really, really, really gonna be ok"

She sang and got swallowed by a hill-looking creature. Pamela gasped as she kicked the creature. "Spit her out!".

Then Poppy suddenly bursted out and landed in a bush. She continued singing and ate a berry that turned her into a ball-looking sized troll. Then she continued rolling away and had Pamela behind her, trying to stop her. Then she got in thousands of webs and landed in the ground and sang. "I... will... get back up again... bleh."

A/N

Cliffhanger again! And I'm prepared for any pillows. *wears suits and armor* So any pillows out there you're hiding random commentor? Huh?! Come at me, bro-! *Creek* "Calm down-" Ill tell you to calm down!