Chapter 29: Frustration

"He actually likes me. He really likes me!" Pamela said, frustrated. Poppy sighed and face-palmed as she watched Pamela walk back and forth. "Pamela, its normal.".

"It is not normal! I'm not interested in anyone! I-I still need more time-" Pamela but then she gasped. "What do we're moving too fast?!".

"Calm down, Pamela. Don't you have a crush on him, too?" Poppy asked, but Pamela blushed and turned around and stumped her foot. "What?! N-No I don't!".

Poppy raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. Pamela groaned and collapsed on the bed and stuffed her face in her pillow and gave a muffled groan again. "It's over for me.".

Poppy giggled and sat beside her in bed as Pamela hugged her pillow and sat up. "I'm nervous, Poppy..."

"It's normal to be nervous! You just gotta be calm." Poppy held her shoulder, and Pamela smiled. "Thanks Poppy. So... how are you and Branch?".

"Hehe, you know, same old, same old." Poppy blushed and then Pamela raised an eyebrow and smirked. Poppy rolled her eyes with a smile. "Whatever, Pamela. At least me and Branch are good and clear! But you and Twig aren't. So go ahead and talk to him!".

"Alright." Pamela groaned and lazily headed to the door, sometimes getting hit by the doorway. Poppy giggled and walked away. Pamela headed outside as everyone greeted her. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice. Pamela looked around and saw the blue troll again sitting under a tree and sharpening her wooden spear and talking to a bug named... Squeak? Was it? (A/N: surprise!) Pamela waved and sat beside her. "Hey... uh-... I still haven't catch your name yet...".

"Oh, hello, Queen Pamela. By the way, how's Branch going?" She asked, and Pamela raised an eyebrow. "Good I guess? How did you know about hi-?".

"Oops, sorry, Queen Pamela. I gotta go. See ya later!" The blue troll ran away with her spear, and it seems like there was a constellation on the end of it.
(A/N: surprise panromantic_poppy ! It's the spear Galaxy gave her!) Pamela shrugged, and walked away. But why was she asking about Branch? Is she a stalker? Oh no... but that was impossible. That troll seemed like a nice girl. Pamela went to find Twig, but to only find him walking back and forth in the forest, holding his chin and staring at the ground as he did. Pamela chuckled. "What's up, Twig?".

"Oh! Uh... the sky?" He answers nervously, more like a question. Pamela giggled. "Close enough. So-... uh... how's it going?".

"Doing good." He chuckled nervously, then they both gave awkward grins at each other, then Pamela rubbed the back of her neck. "Well... see ya...".

"O-Ok..." Twig answered as Pamela walked away. Then the blue troll was behind Twig and was leaning on a tree and checking her nails. "Ah, sweet love.".

"Whatever. Who are you, anyway?" Twig asked and raised an eyebrow. Then the troll put on a cape and covered half of her face with her cape and slowly backed away. "Mission abort! Mission abort!".

Then the blue troll dived in a bush and ran away with the bush blocking her. Twig raised an eyebrow, not believing what he just saw. Then he shrugged and walked away. "Darn... trolls these days...".

Then he stared at the ground, suddenly remembering Pamela's beautiful eyes, soft and long hair, and warm smile. Woah, woah, woah, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! Twig shook his head and sighed as he continued walking away. But he blushed as he remembered them again.