Chapter 1

"HURRY UP SOPHIE!" Says my cousin the one an only TJ Perkins as we are jogging at the park before his big show tonight on WWE. Catching up to TJ I feel like I'm gonna pass out, I have never ran that much in my entire life! Stopping to get a drink of our protein water he looked at me an smirked "If you wanna be like me you gotta do better then that your only a newbie in the NXT it will take you forever to get to my spot." Looking down I think about how much he can be a real ass to me at times I don't get him I try so hard, yet I get no were. "Common lets get to the center an get ready." He said putting this bottle of water in his pocket.
-3:20pm-
Setting at the makeup station my best friend Liv walks up with a box of shoes "I thought of you today doll I feel like you will rock the night away in these bad boys!" Opening the box I see a pair of the most beautiful Jordan's ever! Deep purple Jordan 6 Retro's they go perfect with my outfit tonight, "Thanks so much love I appreciate it so much!" as I got to up hug her. Liv and I has had a special bond even before we ever thought of being in WWE, her and Enzo Amore is just the best couple and my best friends to top it off! "SOPHIE!" Turning around it was TJ, Liv pointed to the right saying she was going that way as for me who looks at TJ with the huge bitch face.
"TJ I wish you would stop screaming at me I hate it." I said putting on the new shoes, "Look I'm hard on you because you need to be serious this isn't fun an games tonight you fight Billie Kay girl do you want to get beat up?!" He turned around walking away "Mr big shit gets into main roster, Mr big shit..." -kicks shoe box- Becky Lynch another good friend who is on the main roster comes over -what's the matter eh?" Taking a big huff I look up trying not to cry under pressure of being mad and say "My cousin TJ is just killing me I can't take it!" Sitting in the chair she comes over an gives me a few side braids makin my hair look cute "Don't worry he the lad is just a 205 noob!" We laughed as we continued doing makeup and got ready for a huge night.