Chapter 14

"Sophie... It's me.... Your mother..My look how you grown up!" She started to tear up as I felt my heart rip into pieces I then thought about how she was never in my life why would she be now? Taking a drink of my water while looking at TJ, I sit it down on the snack table looking at my mom telling her "You haven't been in my life your not my mother and never will be!"the fact that it literally ruined my happiness and most perfect night killed me, TJ has put me through so much how do I not know its one of his scams again? At this point walking around the Divas section waiting for Noam to change in the locker room in the men's section I sit in a chair and continue to watch the matches, running up to me was Liv and Enzo again but I wasn't excited "Why the long face?" Enzo said as if it he didn't already know. Talking wasn't an option for me if I talked all I could do is cry, "Tonight was supposed to be the biggest night in my hole entire life! At this point the only option I want to do is give him the ring back and run away changing who I am with a different life!" Liv set on my lap hugging me "YOUR MY BEST FRIEND WAKE UP I DIDN'T LET YOU WIN THAT FOR NOTHING!!"
Looking down at the belt it shows how far I have come, through all this bullshit, the pain, the scare, the crying, "Soph, your unstoppable, baddest chicks there is, you nearly died at one point and look at you! Beat all of us, even thought we let you win because we wanted you to have a perfect moment we're family." I looked at Enzo with a blank stare "Wow....Eric Arndt that maybe the nicest thing you've ever said."  Laughing together Noam finally appeared back in dark blue jeans and a red polo, "Ohh look at day stud!" Enzo said as he started to do his weird skip dance thing which is so stupid but he knows it will put a smile on our face.
As I get up to let Noam set on the chair I sit on his lap as he wraps his arms around my waist then speaks up "TJ was trynna cheer up yer so called mum so was crying."  I rolled my eyes at this point I don't care if it is my mom or not is she wasn't in my life before she never will be now so feelings can be hurt all they want, all I want in life is happiness and peace to actually feel like me considering I never even truly knew myself Noam makes me realize who I am.
Getting the bags we head to the cars to go home I can't wait to actually get a 3 day vacation and spend it with Noam, getting to relax and knowing I'll be at peace is all I could ever ask for. While driving he tells me a plan of wanting to take me to the spa an just relax by the beach which that does sound nice but I just want to relax with him and play video games online or something.

-hey guys sorry this chapter took forever and is short I been working on multiple story's and just busy in general next chapter will be better and longer I promise I'll be also working on another story with my friend which I mentioned in a status so please go give her a follow she is new!-
💕❤️