Chapter 13

As it comes closer and closer to the title match my heart shakes as if I drank 6 energy drinks, "I quit I'm not going out there." I said looking at the crew. "So your gonna let your cousin humiliate you in front of thousands and thousands of people at trying to win your shot? Your fucking Phantom girl you obviously need to chill out he won't do shit while we're all in the ring." Liv said to me patting my back, "AND YOUR INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION IS NONE OTHER THEN DEAN AMBROSE THE LUNATIC FRINGE IS AT IT AGAIN!!"
Up next is the mixed tag team which of course Alicia and Kofi go out together first and apparently there playing all the guy's theme songs, I grab onto Noam's hand tightly as he whispers "Don't worry louve together right?" I smiled and shook my head we was next after Liv and Enzo who was up next "Ehh Good Luck Squirts!" Enzo said as I started to laugh I love his theme song so I began ringing it mocking him "Yah Soft Yah Sloppy They Callin Meh Papi, I roll in a Benz you ridin around in a beat up jalopy!!" Laughing I turn around to see TJ keepin his distance with Emma smiling which automatically turned off my happiness.
3....2....1...... Noam Dar's theme song plays as we walk out and do his entrance, I skip down the ring an then do the juju on the beat dance while Enzo an Liv was copying Alicia and Kofi looked like someone ran over some puppies or some shit. Getting on the side were Liv and Enzo is we finally herd the theme song that cringes our soul, that trashy game boy sounding crap. While many boo TJ they get excited for Emma they finally reach the ring all looking at one another me and Liv go in and begin to attack Alicia and Emma which felt good for me to blow up and fight Alicia while Liv had Emma.
20 minutes have past as we tagged back an fourth as many was in the floor I was in the ring looking at TJ snickering my face, as I go to turn around it ended up being me and Liv in the ring, "Ready bitch?" I say laughing against the rope. Going to run up against her my leg was grabbed "TJ ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" I screamed laughing an jumping off the ring into the floor, Liv put me in a finisher which hurt like hell to were I began to cry put I knew I had to pull threw this is my time to shine I kick her behind her knee letting go Alicia got back into the ring after I curve stomped her head a few times I finally put her into a black widow making her scream taking out. The ref tried to get me off of her but I was to focused on just causing her so much pain like the pain she much Noam threw, "YOUR NEW MIX TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS ARE PHANTOM AND NOAM DAR!!" that's when it hit me and I let go, I won my dreams I look over at Liv who gave me a thumbs up as she kept Emma out "Bitch let me win....heh...." Noam Dar gets in the ring picking my up an hugs me we did it oh my god a miracle!
Getting up in the ring was TJ I quickly backed away as he stuck his hand out "Just take my damn hand stupid!" I lightly grabbed it an he threw it up screaming "Winner!" Noam Dar wouldn't let him touch him in fact he even said to get out of the ring. Liv and Enzo come in to celebrate as Renee Young who is Deans wife asked..
"What is it like to finally be champions?!"
Noam looked over at me and said "Honestly it's eh great feelin I'm overwhelm but...... But most importantly it's the fact that I won it with the louve of my life who been through a lot but we made it work."
Renee looked at me handing the microphone all I had to say was "I couldn't of done it without everybody's support most importantly my two best friends in the hole fucking world over there and of course Noam who I never been so happy to meet in my life.
"Anything else you guys have to say?" Renee said smiling, Noam grabbed the microphone as Liv started jumping in Enzo's arms "Sophia Le'Ann Dawn Sullivan.... Would you be the louve of my life for eternity?" I felt like I was stunned I couldn't move or breathe he pulled out the most beautiful engagement ring I ever saw. Dropping the belt getting on my knees to his level I begin to cry my eyes out screaming yes over and over "Get up you dip shit!" Liv said laughing dragging me up. This was like a night I could live for over and over again so much confetti an the whole crew came out clapping cheering us on, "WHAT A WREATLEMANIA NIGHT HERE FOLKS SHOCKING EXPERIENCES, NEW WINNERS, ITS SPONTANEOUS!!!!!" The ring announcers were screaming into the microphone. Getting out of the ring we all walk backstage and get surrounded by our friends who kept saying there so proud or congratulations.
I turn back an see TJ looking at me with a oldish women who looked in late 50's and sorta looked like...... Me, "Oh No."