Chapter 3

- Sophie's theme song aka Phantom is Radioactive by Marina and the Diamonds which is also up here ^^-

Once Tj's music got done as he entered the ring it was my turn, walking out to the ring I do the backflip from the ropes like the Bella Twins use too and could tell that he was angry at me. Then the god awful music came on an I turn around to see the bitch from earlier an the guy.... Noam Dar, watching backstage was Liv an my other friend Carmella "She is already blushing!" They both laughed as they continued to watch. First up was Me and Alicia after what she said earlier punching her helped so much! Pulling me by the hair she swung me which bashed my head onto the floor I try tapping for TJ who was sitting on the steps being useless "TJ ARE YOU KIDDING ME TAG IN YOU IDIOT!" Taking a selfie with a fan I kept getting punched I was weak from training earlier so it hurt. Running out to the ring was Liv to help me causing a loss for us she attacked Alicia while I rolled onto the floor to see TJ shaking his head leaving the ring.never in my life has I met someone so pathetic,Noam bends down asking if I was okay and helping me up Alicia saw an got pissed screaming and dragging him away while Liv came over holding me up "Awh......" She said helping me backstage.
Gaining energy again I look for TJ screaming to the top of my lungs I find him with a few people at a table sneaking up behind him I slam him onto the floor backwards in his chair "HOW COULD YOU, YOUR PATHETIC THAT WAS NOT PART OF THE SKIT!" He got up squeezing my arm as hard as he could gritting his teeth "IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN SOPHIE I AINT STOPPING MY BACK HAND I DID IT BECAUSE SINCE YOUR MRS MAIN ROSTER NOW YOU GONNA DEAL WITH WAY WORSE THEN WHAT YOU EXPERIENCED GOT THAT?!" Pushing me away I walk away tears in my eyes the only family member I have an I get treated like dirt! As I was walking wiping tears with my face red as ever I felt a tap which I thought would be Liv but wasn't. "I know I done asked this but you okay?" Noam said looking at my arm with Tj's hand prints "Please leave me alone I'm not in the mood to be jumped by your freak of a girlfriend." I continued to walk away to upset to even care about his beautiful face.
"I wanna fucking throat punch your cousin!" The girls said looking at me trying there hardest to cheer me up. By the door Liv stood pointed her finger for me to come to her as I did, "So in honor in being a best friend I brought someone to cheer you up!" Closing the door behind her was Noam Dar "Liv seriously I wanna punch you." She looked at me smiling "Thank me later Sophie love yah mean it!" Walking over to Enzo as he was getting ready for his match. "Noam I..." He stopped me in mid sentence "So your name is Sophie.... -smiles-" leaning against the wall with a middle finger behind my back at Liv I tell Noam "Whatever she told you is probably a lie you know how best friends do plus we're is your wacky bitch at?" He rolled his eye at me which was so cute "So you don't wanna double date with me, you, her, and Enzo at Outback tomorrow at lunch and btw she isn't my wacky bitch just a skit I'm getting tired of but if you change your mind it's at 1 tomorrow louve." The way he just said love, my heart popped as I seen him walk away, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if you don't go on that lunch date Sophie I'll hit you!" Carmella said jokingly "You guys are cute and your not even official!" All I could do was blush as I packed heading for my hotel.