Chapter 4

"LIV DAMMIT REALLY A DOUBLE DATE I SHOULD........." Running up hugging her Enzo drops his phone on the bed "AYE THATS MUH GURL!" we all laughed as she kissed him before he left to go to his room with Big Cass. Once the door shut she goes over to the bathroom leaving the door open so I could hear her talk as she was changing clothes while I laid on the bed "TELL ME EVERYTHING DOLL ARE YOU COMING TOMORROW I KNEW TO PICK OUTBACK BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LOVE LOVE LOVE THERE COCONUT SHRIMP!" Taking makeup wipes using them to get the 20 pounds of makeup of my face I tell her "My mind says no but then again my heart says yes, honestly I don't know the guy he is in 205 with TJ an if he finds out he will beat me and Noam." Walking out the bathroom brushing her hair she gives me the really bitch face "Your gonna let TJ ruin your life your 21 baby doll your not 10 be a woman plus me an Enzo there is TJ pops up what's he gonna do." Putting my hair up in a messy bun I go over to my bed crashing since it was 2:45am.

-11:10am-
-ding, ding, ding-
My phone went off with text messages after text messages TJ being demanding wanting me to come work out I made up a lie saying I was sick an couldn't move for shitting my brains out an puking. Liv wakes up "Are you ready for the day?!"
she said shooting out of bed getting into the shower before me I wait 10 minutes till it was my turn as I showered and she brushed her teeth in the sink "It be hilarious an just my luck is he didn't show up." I said washing my hair in a vanilla shampoo that smelled amazing! "Don't be a downer Zo said that there chilling at the Mall waiting already. Couldn't believe it was happening feels weird haven't been on a "date" since I was 14. Getting out doing out makeup I put on ripped skinny jeans and a black spaghetti strap shirt that showed a bit of my belly and wore black and gold high top Jordan's with a black SnapBack "My precious Sophie looks sexy he so gonna love it pull ur shirt down make your boobs bigger!"
We both laughed as I finish straightening one last bit of my hair. We arrived at the Mall just on time meeting them by Champs, Liv an Enzo kissed telling us we looked hot as for Noam who looked stunned "Shall we walk on over an grab some lunch of wahhh?" Enzo said being goofy. Liv whispered over to Noam "Hold her hand stupid." I felt my heart race he hasn't said a word but his eyes said it all he grabs my hand all I could do is scream in my head he so damn cute that accent really is adorable I feel like I'm in love already an enough to have my heart broken because it's been over 5 years since I dated anybody.
When we got there we sat down an as always me an Liv order the usual Caesar Salad an a side of coconut shrimp with orange sauce. While the boys decided we wad texting each other under the table
Liv- he likes you he is so nervous bb!!
Me- you think..... Plus TJ is blowing me up he said he went to the room an. I wasn't there an he is demanding to know we're I'm at
Liv- ignore him! Your on a date with a cutie may never happen again
Me- ...... :(
Liv- I'm serious your fine were with you.