Chapter 11

-ATTENTION PLEASE PLAY THE SONG UP HERE SO IT GOES ALONG WITH THE CHAPTER !-

Waking up I bat my eyes blinking then began to yawn I couldn't remember anything that happened all I knew was I was laying in a hospital bed surrounded by flowers and shit. Raising up I look an see someone asleep in the chair, "Liv?" She raised up an threw her hat on the floor "Your awake Sophie god I was worried sick!" Hugging me till I could breathe I started to smack her asking her what happened she looked at me "Hun you had a panic attack of some sort an it caused you to be unconscious for a month." Setting up in the bed with Liv she handed me my phone "Here I kept it with me but I promise I never looked in it just wanted to keep it safe."
I turned my phone on an it automatically blew up everybody was worried about me then there was one from Noam Dar it was a song No Matter What by Papa Roach, "Just listen to it louve...." I looked up at Liv completely ignoring every other message "I'm afraid to play it..." She grabbed the phone out of my hand and clicked on the link..

🎼"I need you right here by my side, your everything I'm not in my life were indestructible, we are untouchable
Nothing can take us down tonight, you are so beautiful it should be criminal that you could be mine.
I promise you this love will never die
No matter what I got your back I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that
I swear to god that in the bitter end we're gonna be the last one standing!" 🎧

"Holy Fuck Sophie he loves you, literally"  Liv said as I cover my face with my hands I scream "I MESSED UP I WANT NOAM HERE NOW!"  She hugged me tightly saying it would be ok then she suddenly looks up, Enzo and Noam was peaking in the door! Liv hugged me tightly with my hair in my face I couldn't see a thing till she let go "Aye someone feelin SAWFT or nah haha!" Enzo said as I gave him a hug "I could be better.." Rolling my eyes getting rid of my tears, I felt a shadow come over me "Are yeh sure you could be better louve?" I froze an turned around "NOAM!" I hugged him as tight a I could "I'm so sorry I ever let you go I love you Noam Dar so much!"
"Now common sis we need to get you out of this dump and back into the ring!" Liv said as she smacked my bed, we all laughed it made me happy, a happiness I never felt before and I loved it!