Chapter 7

"Hey love birds!!!" Liv shouted as we got into the vehicle, looking at me then looking down at her phone I knew she meant to say text her so I laid sideways with my feet on Noams lap like Carmella was doing to Cass.
Liv- "Is he ok?"
Me- "I don't know he see what TJ sent an every since he been zoned out of it I told him I'm no good for him that's when he did that to me...."
Liv- "Oh jeez........ Just talk to him an train with him in the ring me an the crew will keep a close eye on the building."
Me- "I'll try won't do much good."
The vehicle finally stopped as we made it to the training center grabbing out bags and walking in we seen a few people from the main roster thank god Dean Ambrose was there he is like a big brother to me! I waved at him as he continues to practice with Seth Rollins, getting up in the ring Liv and Carmella practice finishers on the boys with was funny an for Me and Noam who stood there "Are you okay... You look spaced out Hun." I said wrapping my arm around his waist. He then looked at me I could feel him sweat as if he was nervous "I'm fine I'm just tired I worry about yah and knowing your related to a son of a...." I cut him off saying if he is gonna judge me because of TJ he can leave like the rest they always get scared away. Rolling his eyes he put his hands in mine "No not what I meant I was gonna say related to him you never know what he is capable of..." I look up an see Dean an Seth in the ring with there mouths open then making kiss faces I let go of Noams hand an began to cover my face laughing hard as I could "I hate you all I swear haha!!"
"YOU GONN TRAIN OR NAH SOPH!!" Carmella yelled, I flipped the guys off an got in the ring with them. About an hour an a half of training we take a break I check my phone "You think I'm stupid I know we're you're at see you tonight baby cuz." I screamed "OHHH MY GOD!" As loud as I could showing everyone the text. "He is obviously scared were all together make sure it stays that way TONIGHT! We need to tell Shane." Cass said as he wiped sweat off his face.
"Yea just what I need me an TJP in a all out battle we both in 205." Noam mumbled as he took a drink of water.
I looked at Liv telling her were the most dramatic people we just got on the main roster and this could cause us to go back to NXT all because of how he is acting. Looking down at her feet she mumbles in a sad tone "Common y'all lets go to the arena an get fit in our gear....."