Chapter 12

It has been a few months an it's time for Wrestlemania I was extremely nervous due to the fact me and Noam was number 1 contenders for mix tag team division belt and so was Liv and Enzo which mean fighting my best friend to get to the belts should be fun but no matter what we always support one another except for the two who have the belts Alicia Fox and Kofi.... "I'm so excited we made it Sophie from just being street rat wrestlers in New Jersey to here the big Wrestlemania moment we will cherish this forever but let's be honest I'll totally kick your ass but I say we team up on Alicia get that hoe out the way." I rolled my eyes at Liv and smiled "We will see whose ass kicks whose..." As I set there and let WWE's personal hair stylist do my hair Liv skips away around a corner
"Aye Noam your girl is in hair an makeup if u need her." Looking at Liv Noam grabbed her arm "Uhm Liv Wut If I Propose?" -shows her the ring- "In the ring but don't tell her." She looked at him saying she won't say a thing and walked to find Enzo "Ohhhhh dear....." She said to herself.
"Where he at?! Where he at?!" Enzo said looking around like a mad man "WHO?!" Liv shouted looking down at her he grinned his teeth saying "He is here....."  Finally come to realize what he meant she screamed "How?!" An took off.
Slipping on my hat I herd a knock at the door thinking it would be Noam, "I'll be.....Oh shit." I slammed the door an locked it how could TJ be out of jail?! "Great way of saying hello to you to Sophie jeez." I grab my phone an text Liv I don't know what he is capable of. "Look you can hide all you want Sophie I truly honestly do not care nor give a shit but hear me out and realize I don't care do you I'm just doing my job enjoying my life you never have to speak to me again or look at me I'm sorry just ill have no family now I'm the lone wolf of gaming." I get up and unlock the door cracking it open "Listen you son of bitch if I dare catch you interfere with my life or Noam's you won't have a single chance again an also you may wanna start running in like 5 seconds."
"You may also wanna know that me and Emma are the mystery tag team also fighting you for the belt." Seeing my crew come running he took off running as well "What the fuck?!" I screamed. We will never have a chance in winning now Wrestlemania is a nightmare!!