Vkook(Who Knew)

Taehyungs P.OV.:

Jungkook, and I, are as best a friends as you can get. We do everything together. We are together so much, that our hyungs, are getting tired of it.

Well, newsflash Rapmon, I'm in love with this boy.

There, i said it. I, Kim Taehyung, am in love with my dongsaeng Jeon Jungkook.

But if only my imaginary lover felt the same.

I mean, who knew that Jungkook had a girlfriend?

Who knew that he was straight, especially banging that bitch?

Who knew i could still love him the same as i did back in high school, though, my heart is shattered?

Who knew that i used to cry in the men's bathroom, for hours on end thinking of how i would never have him? Feel him? Touch him, how i want to?

Who knew that i used to watch from afar, going crazed by the way, he kissed her lips?

Who knew that i have always wanted to be the one to feel his lips on mine?

Who knew that when we debuted in the same group, that i jumped for joy, at a chance with him?

Who knew that everything i did for him, was from my love throughout these years of never letting go?

Who knew that i was jealous of the slut rubbing her hands all over my kookie?

Who knew that i secretly take pictures of him, and hang then on the back wall of my closet?

Who knew that i take his toothbrush, and brush my teeth with it, whenever i'm feeling alone?

Who knew, that i grab a piece of his clothing one at a time, to inhale the scent, that slightly turns me on?

Who the fuck knew that i am crazy in love with this boy?

Jungkooks P.O.V:

Who knew that i always liked making Taehyung jealous?

------

Wtf did i just write?