Yoonmin(Us pt. 1)

Sorry about the last update. Its just something that's been on my mind for the longest, and I was just thinking why not just put it put there.
~~~~

"I'm sorry"

I leaned forward, and locked his lips with mine. It was a special kiss. It was my first.

Under the bright, starry night, we lay ontop of a plush blanket, looking up, not care in the world of what could happen.

That moment was ours.

"I know this may be hard for you"

"I love you so much, my Suga Bear."

"I love you more, my little Mochi." I would always be his little Mochi, and him, my Suga Bear.

"I love you most." We were in our small studio apartment together, cuddling.

We had very little. A small working kitchen. A rat problem next door. A small, used love seat, and barely an excuse of a bed.

But we had eachother.

"But, you have to understand"

"Ahh, Yoongi.... more...  please. " I panted.

"Whatever you want, love." At that moment, he gave me all of him, and I gave him all of me.

We moved into a little condo off of a large body of water.

It was just after Yoongi got promoted,  we were able to move out of our rundown studio apartment.

Now, all that could be heard was our blissful love making.

"We have all taken this as a shock"

"You fucking bastard!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Shut up, midget." He spat, alcohol not worn off yet.

"How could you!? After all we've been through! I loved you! Now you cant keep your dick in your pants! Was I not enough?!" Tears were rolling Down my cheeks.

"She came up to me! What the hell was I Supposed to do?!"

"Push her off!! Anything! Sure as hell not fuck her!"

I ran out of the door, grabbing my phone and my keys on the way out.

"Goodbye, Yoongi."

I whispered before closing the door behind me, and hearing a faint crash coming from inside.

"We tried everything"
Yoongi pov

Ever since he left, I worked even harder at the studio. Getting little to no sleep.

I shut everyone out.

I go back to my condo, not daring to call it home anymore.

Its a mess. Everything. The condo, my work, my life. The condo hasn't been cleaned in months. Ever since Jimin left.

I take insane hours to help me forget about everything that happened within the past couple of months.

The door bell rings.

I open it.

"I want us again."

"But it was of no use"
Jimin POV

We were on a date. Yoongi and I. It was the most fun ive had in months.

From living with my mom, and working odd jobs just to be awarded with scraps.

I wanted to do everything on my own. I didn't need Yoongi. I could do this.

That was a lie I should've held my tongue for.

The sun was setting, and the beautiful reds, oranges and yellows were a masterpiece all by its self.

"Will you marry me?"

"Im sorry"

It was our wedding day.

So many people came. Both of our parents. Everyone from Yoongi's job. And both his friends and mine.

We always wanted to have a wedding outside,  and it finally came true.

I walked nerviously down the white carpet leading to my future, in a fitted white suit.

I faintly heard the sound of tires screeching across a nearby road.

No one paid too much attention because all of their attention was on me...

That was, until my fitted white suit was tainted a deep red.

"But, we couldn't save him, Mr. Min"