Yoonseok(Cheater)

3rd person:
"Mmmm..." Hoseok lets out a little sound, as he slowly opens his eyes.

He finally fully opens his eyes, and finds his boyfriend sleeping peacefully, with his hand around the younger's waist.

He feels the cold air on his naked body, and he remembers the night of passion him and his boyfriend had last night.

Hoseok instantly smiles lightly, and kisses the older on his forehead trying to get Yoongi to wake up. Then he goes down unto both of his temples. Then to his cheek. Then his nose. Then down to the older's chin.

Hoseok was laying on his side, and so was Yoongi, as they were facing each other, when Hoseok kisses the older's neck. He hears a soft, and slight moan come out of Yoongi's closed lips, that signals that the older is close to waking up.

"Hoseok...?" Yoongi says quietly with a raspy voice. Yoongi opens his eyes, to see his boyfriend stare lovingly down on him, noticing both of their bare bodies.. "So last night wasn't a dream."

"Guess not." Hoseok replies with a chuckle.

Then, the phone rings.

"Ugh, damn it." Yoongi curses, as he picks up his phone. "Hello?"

"Baby, your up." The voice says over the phone. Yoongi starts to have a mini heart attack.

"Shit, Jimin, I can't talk right now." Yoongi says in a hushed tone facing away from Hoseok.

Hoseok looks at the older funny, wondering why Yoongi's friend is suddenly calling him this early in the morning. And did he hear Jimin call him 'baby'?

"Hyung, you should come over now. I bought that new lingerie you said looked sexy on me." Yoongi can almost feel Hoseok's stare casting daggers at him.

'lingerie'?'sexy'? Hoseok is not dumb, and understands exactly what they are talking about. He then abruptly gets up, goes to the bathroom to take a shower, and re-thinks his life choices.

And to think i gave my virginity to that bastard. Hoseok thinks with a frown upon his face.

Yoongi knocks on the bathroom door worried about his dongsaeng.

"Babe, are you alright? Why did you leave so suddenly?"

"I just felt really dirty, and I wanted to take a shower."

"Oh, okay. I also have to go to Jimin's for a little bit. I'll be back soon."

Why don't you just stay there, you horny bastard...

Yoongi goes out of the front door, and heads toward his best friend Jimin's house.

Hoseok get's out of the shower, and makes himself some cereal. He then watches T.V. for at least three hours. He wonders why his so-called boyfriend isn't back yet. Another couple of hours pass, and it is now 5 o'clock.

"Da hell? Why isn't he back yet? He said soon, didn't he?" Hoseok talks to himself. Just then he hears the front door unlock, and open.

"I'm back!" Yoongi yells from the front entrance. He comes into the living with a smirk on his face.

"Where did you go?" Hoseok asks keeping the anger in his voice down.

"I told you, to JImin's." Yoongi answers nonchalantly.

"For six hours?"

"Yeah, we had to do some stuff there. Speaking of which, we have to go there."

"What? Why?" Hoseok doesn't refrain from keeping the curiosity out of his voice.

"Because we have something to tell you, and it's best if both of us are there."

"What is it you need to tell me?"

"Just hurry up, get your shoes on, and get in the car!" Yoongi shouts.

"Now I know your high..." Hoseok says before hesitantly agreeing, and getting in Yoongi's white Dodge Charger.

They reach Jimin's house, and it is completely pitch black.

"Are you sure he's here, and didn't leave?" Hoseok asks.

"He should be here. If he's not here, than we'll just wait for him. Now c'mon slow poke." Yoongi tickles Hoseok lightly, and Hoseok instantly gets out of the car, laughing.

They reach inside the house, and Yoongi turns on the lights, revealing a colorful living room, with balloons, and party streamers, and a banner saying, 'Happy Anniversary Hoseok!!'

Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, and Taehyung are all there, and Hoseok's eyes grew way too big for a normal human.

"Y-Yoongi... What is this...?" Hoseok asks speechless, staring at all of the decorations, and his friends.

"Happy two year anniversary, baby." Yoongi says, as him and Hoseok share a warm kiss.

"So this was what you were doing earlier. And, you weren't cheating on me?"

"Of course not, babe. You are my one and only." Yoongi adds. "And this mornings talk on the phone was all planned, to get you jealous, and not suspect anything about the party."

Hoseok hits Yoongi on the back of the head and says, "Pabo..." before embracing the older.

Yoongi whispers in Hoseok's ear, "So you like the surprise?"

Hoseok whispers back, "I love it, but Yoongi..."

"What is it, babe?"

"You do know that our anniversary was two weeks ago.... right?"

-------

You guys do not know how many times i cringed making this oneshot.

Anyway, follow, vote, comment, request, etc., and stay positive.

Until next time!

~Mya(XxDarkKloudxX)