Namjin[mp](Happy Thanksgiving)

I was going to update the day of Thanksgiving, but my family is very big on holidays. Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!

P.s. I swear to you this is one of the fluffiest oneshots ive written in a LONG time.
~~~~

"Oh, no no no no! Not my pie!" Jin screams, as he rushes into the kitchen, and opens the oven, getting smacked with a smoking cloud.

Jin swats it away using an oven mit as he takes the pie out of the oven and places it on the stove.

Namjoon rushes into the kitchen, to find the love of his life on the ground bawling his eyes out and the kitchen an absolute MESS.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Namjoon sits in front of his husband and embraces him.

"Pie...the kitchen..." he sniffles. "I wanted to make sure the house was clean.... I forgot the pie...."

"Baby, c'mon,  its okay. We don't need a pie..."

"Yes we do!" Jin shouts, standing up abruptly, shocking Namjoon. "How can you say that!?"

"I-im sorry babe... I just don't need you stressing out, it's not good for you."

Jin breaks down again.

"Im sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. You did nothing wrong all you did was try  to comfort me.."

"Mommy? Daddy? Whats wrong?" The couple's four year old son, Jinhyun, comes into the room, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Nothing, baby. Did we wake you?" Jin ask softly,  hugging the four year old.

"No, Frosty did."

As if on cue, a white silvery husky comes running into the kitchen, and lifts up Jinhyun, with her head, so that he is sitting in her back.

"Wee!" Jinhyun laughs as he grips onto the husky's fur as she runs around the kitchen and living room.

"Yah, not so fast!" Namjoon shouts, as Jin laughs his ass off.

Namjoon sees this, and back hugs Jin.

He nibbles Jin's earlobe, " c'mon,  sweety. Let's make this the best Thanksgiving ever."

Jin shivers, then nods.

"Can we help?" Jinhyun asks, and Frosty barks.

"Sure, first lets clean up first. Could you sweep the floor? And, Namjoon, can you help me clean off the counters please?"

They all nod and get to work, startimg with the pie that goes straight to the trash.

~Time skip~

Ding dong

The last of the guest, which happens to be the Yoonmin couple, invites themselves in.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" They all say.

"So what are we all thankful for?" Jungkook asks.

They all go around telling what they are thankful for.

"How 'bout you Jin. What are you thankful for?" Hoseok asks, taking a sip of his water.

"I am thankful for each and every last one of you. I dont know what I would be able to do without you guys." They all 'aww' and Frosty barks. "I also am thankful that me and Namjoon are able to support two children, and a dog."

"What?" They all have confused faces.

"Don't tell me. Are you..." Namjoon looks down at Jin's stomach, and back up again to his eyes.

"Mhm, 10 weeks. " Jin confirms, and everyone cheers.

Namjoon immediately embraces Jin in a hug, and kisses him passionately. He then goes down to his stomach and give it light and airy kisses.

"Wait, im going to be a big brother!?" Jinhyun shouts. Jin nods his head, and Jinhyun hugs his mom. Frosty barks and nuzzles against Jin, and every one coos.

I guess this was the best Thanksgiving ever.