Vkook[mp](Christmas special)

This is the Same Christmas special story from A Hospital Romance. If you want to know the meaning behind it, please read A Hospital Romance.

~~~~

"Daddy! Papa!" A shout resonates throughout the house, rapidly making its way to a certain master bedroom.

The master door opens, and a little five year old rushes in.

"Ah, Jungkook... ah.."

"Daddy? Papa? What are you doing?" The five year old asks with his head tilted to the side.

"Oh, shit..." Taehyung whispers while Jungkook is no where to be seen.

"Uh, J-Ji-hyun.. what are you- AH- doing here?" From what little Ji-hyun can see, his papa is shirtless and his bottom half is underneath the covers, while his dad is no where to be seen, and there's a big lump in front of Taehyung under the covers.

Taehyung is sweating. Partly from embarrassment of being 'caught', and partly from what his husband is doing to him.

"Where's daddy?" Ji-hyun looks around, and comes a little closer.

"No! Ah, ah I mean he's um... AH, your daddy is um in the bathroom...ugh." Taehyung closes his eyes for a second before opening them again. "And ah, I'm cu-coming soon. We'll be out in a f-feel minutes, baby, just ugh go and play with um Princess for a c-ouple of AH minutes."

"Um, okay." Ji-hyun shrugs and walks out closing the door behind him. Taehyung can hear a faint, "Come on, Princess! Let's go, boy!" In the distance.

"Ah... JUNGKOOK! " Taehyung climaxes. He hears slurping noise underneath him, and he pants.

He then sees a mop of dark brown hair come up from the covers, that's on top of him and in between his legs.

"Well that was interesting. " Jungkook smirks, while Taehyung gently hits him.

"No it was not! Why would you even keep doing that when he was here!?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook.

"Well when our baby makes my baby horny in the mornings, even after three rounds the previous night, I have to do something. " Jungkook bats his eyeslids.

(Yes it is okay to have sex while pregnant. Its actually considered healthy and won't harm the baby thanks to something we like to call amniotic fluid and an amniotic sac. People actually tend to have a higher sex drives during certain stages of pregnancy due to an increase in hormones, progesterone and estrogen, And increased libido)

"Ah, shut up, and help me to the bathroom." Jungkook gets off of me, and I hold up my arms, and make grabby hands towards him. He slightly chuckles and picks me up bridal style.

We make it to the bathroom, and he sets me down on the toilet seat while he runs a bath.

"Uhm... baby?" I timidity ask.

"Hmm?" Jungkook ask checking the water temperature.

"I-im hard..."

--------

Time ticks by, and its already time for everyone to celebrate Christmas together.

Since the Taekook household is the biggest, everyone mutually decided to meet up there.

The Namjin couple came first with their seven year old daughter, Soo-young, Hoseok and his wife came second, and the Yoonmin couple came last (an hour later then the scheduled time) with their two year old son, Min-yoon, and their one year old daughter, Sumi.

It's around 7 p.m. and the group just had dinner. They are now gathered around the huge Christmas tree with presents that they all brought for their families and eachother.

All of the presents have been opened, and everyone Is now chatting amongst themselves.

Taehyung is at the very end of his first trimester, and he and Ji-hyun found out the gender of his baby a couple of days ago.... keep in mind that only he and his son went to the doctor's to find out what he was having.

"Actually, I have a present for all of you." Taehyung says sheepishly, getting all of their attention aside from the youngsters who are much more entertained in playing with eachother than listening to what their pregnant uncle has to say.

Jungkook looks confused by this turn of events, and Princess looks up from his spot on the floor.

"Ji-hyun." Taehyung says, getting the five year old's attention.

The five year old looks up, and automatically understands and walks upstairs to get something from his room.

Taehyung's POV

"You know it seems like yesterday I was pregnant with that little munchkin," I chuckle at the thought. "And now I have another little munchkin who we only knew was here a couple of months ago." I see some tears in Jungkook's eyes, and the mood immediately changes. "This Christmas is so special to me, because we are all here... as a family." I am in front of everyone, and I can faintly hear the piter patter of tiny footsteps upstairs.

"When we found out we were having a little baby boy, I was ecstatic. This was my first time trying to start a family and actually having one, especially since, well, I didn't really have one growing up." I am looking directly at Jungkook and he has tears falling down. I can also see out of my peripheral vision that the rest of the adults are emotional. Including me.

"And now that we're having a little baby girl, I couldn't be happier."

Then, all of a sudden, we all hear Ji-hyun's loud screams, and we hear a very distinct popping sound.

I automatically smile when I see my husband's white shirt now stained with pink watercolor.

"Baby...." Jungkook looks down at his shirt, and just smiles with tear stained cheeks. He gets up from his place on the couch, and immediately engulfs me in a hug.

Then we feel Ji-hyun's little hands wrap around our waists, and a certain dog rubbing up against my leg. The hug then gets bigger as everyone comes into the hug... even the little children who most likely have no clue what's happening aside from Ji-hyun.

"I love you guys..." I say. We all share our feelings before everyone, besides Jungkook, goes back to their respective seats.

Jungkook then leans back a little, and passionately kisses me. He then breaks the kiss and goes down to my stomach and gently lifts my slightly pink stained shirt and kisses my stomach, then comes back up, rubbing my belly.

"This is the best Christmas we had ever since we've had Ji-hyun.... this honestly cant get any better." Jungkook hugs me again.

As we are embracing, I quietly whisper in his ear so know one will be able to understand what im saying.

"Jungkook...." he hums again, resting his head on my shoulder.

"...I'm hard again..."