Namjin[mp](one night stand)

This is mpreg! If you have any questions about this please ask me!

~~~~

"Ah, fuck!.. Im gonna..." Jin shouts through strangled moans.

"Do it, baby boy...." Namjoon grunts.

As Jin released unto both of the males chest, Namjoon releases his seeds into the stranger he just met at a club they both attended.

Namjoon pulls out, and lays next to the stranger he didn't quite get the name of.

"Seokjin..." The stranger, manages to breath out.

"Namjoon." Namjoon replies as they both go into a deep slumber.

<2 months later>

Jin wakes up, to the churning of his stomach of last night's dinner.

"Not again..."

He runs to his bathroom and barely makes it to the toilet.

He finishes cleaning himself (and the bathroom) up and takes a shower.

Jin and Namjoon haven't met or talked since their one night stand a couple of months back. Even that day was all a blur for the both of them.

Jin made an appointment for him to go to the doctors' office later today.

He hopes its just the flu and nothing that serious.

<4 years later>

"Eomma, Eomma, wake up!" You have to take me and Taetae to school! It's our first day!!!" Jimin yells, jumping on Jin's bed, disturbing his well needed rest.

"What time is it?"

"8:00 and preschool starts in 10 minutes...."

"Oh, shit!" Jin exclaims, jumping out of bed and running to his closet.

He takes off his plaid pajama set, and slides on some sweatpants, a white tshirt, and a pair of random shoes he found(which happened to be Timberlands) while heading out of his room with his son trailing begin him.

"Where's your brother?? Did you eat? If you didn't, there should be a protein bar or something somewhere in the backseat of the car. Where is your brother???" Jin panics, running all through the two story house trying to find his other son.

"Eomma! We're down here!" Jin hears Taehyung yell from what sounds like the front door.

"Oh, thank God..." Jin whispers,  running down the stairs, and coming face to face with his twin sons, Jimin and Taehyung. "What are you waiting for? Come on, we only have a couple of minutes to get to the school." Jin grabs his (thankfully dressed)sons' hands and speed walks out of the house and into his white Kia Soul.

They make it to the preschool, surprisingly, 2 minutes early... it's not like Jin  avoided every speeding sign and possible road law there could be from his house to the school.

Despite literally waking up 8 minutes ago, Jin doesn't look half bad. His messy, and wavy brown hair pairs well with his outfit He, honestly, looks too young  have two four year olds, despite being 26.

They stand in front of the school with the other parents and their children. Jin bends down and kisses both of their foreheads.

"Go find some friends." He shoos them away and points to some groups of kids.

"Okay, eomma." They both say in unison, before running off towards a group of kids.

"They grow up so fast..." Jin whispers to no one in particular.

"Yes, they do."He hears someone from behind him say, while wraping their arms around Jin's waist and kissing his neck.

"Joonie, stop it, we're in public." Jin tells him,  with a smile plastered on his face.

Namjoon stops kissing his husband's neck and moves his hands upwards to where they rest on his abdomen.

"When do you want to tell them?" Namjoon whispers.

"Later today, when all three of you come home from school." Jin chuckles. "And why didn't you wake me up this morning or take them to school even though you fed and dressed them?" Jin asks, with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Because, I get to see my beautiful husband right before I go to work. I also love seeing this"-Namjoon takes one hand off of Jin's stomach, and twirls a strand of Jin's hair-"new hairstyle of yours. "He chuckles.

Jin gets out of Namjoon's hold, and scoffs. "Oh shut up..." He pouts. "I literally just got up 9 minutes ago...thank you for that by the way."

"Anytime, sweetheart." Namjoon smirks.

"Yah, get your butt to class, before I kick it there!" I yell, as he walks to class, sticking his tongue out at me in the process.

'Im married to a clown that breaks everything... unbelievable' Jin shakes his head, thinking to himself.

He then turns around, gets in his car and drives home, obeying the laws this time.

~~~~