Taegi[mp](Surprise...!)

Happy 4th of July, everyone! I know I'm a little late(EST) but ya know 😉. And, for those who don't know what the Fourth of July is, it's an American holiday that signifies our (U.S.)independence.

Oh, and for those who have any questions about mpreg, I have your answers (warning):

Enjoy~
~~~~
"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Yoongi curses on his way back from the obstetrician.

He gets stuck at a red light and immediately takes out the little photographs he got from her.

"Triplets... it's fucking triplets." He curses again, wondering what he could've done in his past life to deserve this.

"We're not even married, so it's bad enough I'm having his kid, but carrying his children!? I'm not even worried about what Tae has to say, I'm worried how the hell i'm supposed to push these things out of my ass!" The light turns green, and he places the photographs in to his back pocket.

He, then, gets a phone call, which is directed immediately to the small screen to his right via the car's Bluetooth.

"Hey, baby," Taehyung says, and his voice is audible through the car speakers.

"Hey."

"What's wrong, princess?" Taehyung says, noticing the older's tone of voice.

Yoongi comes to a stop sign and it takes all of his strength to suppress the sigh that's desperate to escape.

"Nothing, babe... is there something you need?"

"Oh, uhm, yeah," Taehyung replies. "So, I'm not going to be home when you get back from your cousin's. When you get back home - I told you to put that over there! Fucking luni- go into the living room and - why are you even here!?" Just then the call abruptly ends.

Yoongi just pulls into his garage as the call ends.

"Ok, then...?" Just then, he starts to feel a little nauseous.

"Oh, no, babies, its okay, you only have half of his genes. Now, please don't make mommy sick..." He pleads to his stomach that's gotten considerably big for only being two and a half months pregnant. But, then again, he's carrying triplets.

'How hasn't Taehyung noticed before??' Yoongi wonders, as his stomach settles down.

"Good, babies." He pats his stomach lightly before taking his keys from the ignition, grabbing the small grocery bag from the passenger's seat, and locking his car. He then goes out to the end of his driveway to his mailbox to get his mail.