Vmin(The worst comes first)

I swear when I write, I have absolutely no control what so ever.

A little long (?)

~~~~

It was a normal day at school. Highschool to be exact. The day was bright, and the teens were running around the highschool campus, greeting thier friends... But not for a poor boy by the name of Jimin.

Jimin was actually inside the school, against one of the lockers, getting his face sucked off by his abusive boyfriend named Minsun.

Oh, how much Jimin hated him. The bastards even took away his first time... without consent.

But, with the boy's parents selfish for the money that Minsun's parents were offering, they just couldn't resist.

Oh, how many times Jimin pushed him away.

Oh, how many scars he's gotten because of it.

Because of the boy's persistence to brag at least part of him is pure. So that he can live normally without the scars he covers up.

But, sadly, that'll never happen.

All of his dreams vanished the second the appeared. Replace with nightmares, doubt, and false hope.

Fuck the future.

Fuck my life.

Fuck the world.

Fuck every fucking thing.

Evil words he stands by.

"Minsun... stop... please." Jimin begs, in between forceful kisses.

"You are mine! Don't resist, slut." Minsun yells,  as he suddenly shoves his tongue down Jimin's throat.

Jimin just gives up, and allows Minsun to do whatever he wants, while tears stream down his face.

----

"Hey Taetae!" Jungkook yells across the campus.

The brunette boy, named Taehyung, runs in the direction of the voice.

"Hey, Jk, what's up?" He asks, giving his best friend a bro hug.

"Nothin bro. Just about to go to class till i spotted you." Jungkook explains. "So are you going here now..? Or did you just want to visit your bestie?"

"Im actually transferring here now that mom's decided she wanted to come back after the divorce." Taehyung shrugs.

"Mmm." Jungkook hums, in understanding. "Well, show me your schedule.  You're not goin to have any classes with me because im a junior, but its better then you trying to find them on your own." Taehyung hands Jungkook his schedule,  and they walk around the school.

Jimin reaches his class panting and sweating.

'Fuck Minsun, and his desire for wanting me to skip. Now, im late.' Jimin thinks to himself while just making it to his class.

He looks around for his seat, and simultaneously walks in that direction, only to be stopped by a cute brunette sitting in his seat.

Jimin doesn't think too much about it, and just sits in the seat next to him.

"Hello, Taehyung imnida." Taehyung says, trying to start up small talk while the teacher is explaining some trigonometry phrase.

"...Jimin." Jimin says, not making eye contact to try to hide his puffy face.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Jimin... Eh, am I being annoying? Im sorry."

"No, no, not at all. I should be the one apologising for treating tou so coldly, even though this is probably your first day."Jimin clarifies immediately.

"Okay, just making sure I wasn't a bother.. I get told that a lot." Taehyung slightly chuckles. Jimin smiles aswell.

And for once, he can say its real.

----

A couple of months have passed and Taehyung and Jimin are as close as two people could possibly be in the span of some months. And within that time, Taehyung introduced Jimin to Jungkook and they became a sort of three musketeers.

Of course, Minsun got jealous. How could his boyfriend befriend other people?

The trio were hanging put by the locker bay. Classes were over, and they wear talking about the latest gossip.

Minsun walks around the corner.

He headed towards their direction, and once he got there, he threw Jimin over his shoulder.

"Yah! Minsun, put me down!" Jimin screamed as Minsun dragged him around.

Minsun drags Jimin to a closed off part of the school, and into a class room.

"What the fuck?!" Jimin shouts as Minsun puts him down.

"Shut up, youcunt. " Minsun growls as he shoves Jimin against the wall.

"Ah!!" Jimin shouts,  pain shooting up his back.

"Minsun... EEK! Stop!" Jimin yells, as Minsun attacks his neck, harshly.

Jimin tries pushing away, but Minsun holds his arms above his head.

Tears start flow in rapidly.

"Stop! Minsun... please." He crys harder,  as Minsun now palms Jimins clothed crotch.

"Jimin!" A familiar voice yells through the classroom.

The weight was suddenly lifted off of Jimin.

"T-Taehyung?" Jimin asks, eyes still blurry.

"Jimin." Taehyung hugs the smaller tightly, and Jimin crys harder than ever.

"Shh, shh... its okay, its okay.  Im here." Jimin crys in Taehyung's arms, and they have never felt closer.

----

Years passed, and Minsun was in jail for life. Ever since that day, Minsun never came back to school, and his family cut off all ties with Jimin's parents.  About a year after that day, he went to prison for life, for raping multiple females, and killing innocent bystanders who were unlucky to have seen what he was doing.

Taehyung and Jimin got together some months after the incident, and they both graduated college a year ago.

They got married, and they adopted a baby girl named Minnie.

Oh how Jimin wants to tell her all about his past, but I guess that'll have to wait a few more years.