Jikook (A+)

~~~~

Jungkook's P.O.V.:

New school. New life. New identity. Though i'll have to admit that going to a university is tough, but now that i am in my third year, everything seems to be going a bit smoother. That was until my parents made me switch universities at the start of my third year.

I remember them saying something like "You're Kim Daehun" "Don't tell anyone your real identity", and "Don't you dare think on getting anywhere below an A+ in all of your classes."

Half asleep, i just agreed with everything they said without actually taking anything to heart. Next thing you know, i'm here in front of my new school, looking up at it's magnificent glory.

Wait, so they said my name was? Right! Kim Daehun. I kept repeating that name in my head over and over again, as i entered the school.

Without looking where i was going, i bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry," I say, stopping in my tracks to look at who i bumped into.

"Oh, it's fine." The guy with red hair said. "Wait, are you a new student? I haven't seen you around before."

"Yes, i am."

"Well, i'm the dance teacher here. My name is Mr. Park, but everyone just calls me Jimin. How about you?"

"Oh, um, my name is Je- Kim Daehun."

"Well, nice to meet you Daehun. Well, i must be going, and you should too, or you're going to be late to your first class."

"Ok, Bye!" Jungkook says.

"See ya." Jimin winks.

Did my heart just skip a beat?

3rd person:

Four months have passed, and Jungkook and Jimin have gotten really close. Turns out, Jimin is Jungkook's dance and P.E. teacher.

They have gotten close to the point where they sometimes hang out after school. Okay, it's not that weird if your teacher is only two years older than you.

Today is a day that Jimin and Jungkook were going to stay after school. Jungkook was getting just an A in Jimin's dance class.

Jimin sounded confused when Jungkook wanted Jimin to tutor him even though he was acing his class. Fortunately, he didn't ask any questions.

"Ok, i need an A+ in your class." Jungkook spoke bluntely.

"Why?" Jimin asked, walking closer to Jungkook, after he was done changing into his workout clothes. They now stand a foot or so apart from each other.

"I just really want an A+. I'm ... goaling myself to get an A+ in every one of my classes." Jungkook says.

Jimin walks closer.

"Well, that's all you had to say. I love guys who are passionate at what they want to do." Jimin now puts his left hand on Jungkook's left cheek, gets on his tiptoes and whispers in his right ear, "But, what i don't like, are liars, Mr. Jeon Jungkook."