2:. whats happening

"Nandini beta are you ready breakfast is ready." Shanno ask nandini who was getting ready to take her brother to hospital for speech therapy. "Just coming have to wear my sandals." "Come fast." Her aunt told her. "Aiyappa please this time doctors should give positive response on rishabs condition." Preying she puts her sandals on and picking up her bag she run down stairs towards dining table "rishab you have done your breakfast?" She ask her brother he signs that he have done his breakfast "so chachi we will leave" she informed her taking a small water bottle for drinking in way if needed. "Arey beta you first eat something." "No chachi we will be late i will take this." Taking a sandwich she hurriedly made her way to door bidding goodbye. As she opened door she saw Niyonika "hello aunty" "hello beta why are you in rush?" She ask as Nandini tried to walk away "oh yes aunty to rishab has appointment. So just going." "Good luck good bye. Bye rishab." She said to both and she went in house as Nandini and rishab went outside. "Hold on beta listen." Niyonika calls them "yes aunty" Nandini truns "take my car driver will leave you." Nandini sltrys to risist but in vain "Don't stare get going. Else you will be late" both rishab and Nandini sits in car and leave.

"Hello what a pleasant surprise." Shanno says as she saw Niyonika. "Pleasant it is." They hug each other then Niyonika took seat on dinning table. "Tea or coffee." Shanno ask her "would like tea." Then both of the friends sits and talk alot Niyonika have gone to Malaysia so she was telling stories about her trip as well as shanno who was telling stories about how Nandini and rishab has shifted here. "You know because of mister murthey we have shifted to Mumbai but also its good for rishab as here are some specialist who can make him speak." She told Niyonika "he haven't talked after accident did he?" "No he haven't and Nandini had done her graduation so shifting was not as much of a problem for us." "That's good. So Nandini what she is on about next." She ask shanno "we are finding perfect groom for her. This is also a big responsibility on us. You know how after her amma appa death she was shattered that little kid had become responsible for rishab." "Yes i had came to know from you offcaurse." Niyonika nod "but now i want her to live for her self marriage is always a new being what do you think?" Niyonika laughs "you know why i have came here today." "To meet me and do catch up." With confuse face watch Niyonika "silly no i was here to talk to you about Manik and Nandini." "What about them?" Still confused shanno ask here " i want to make Nandani my daughter in law" she says "really" with excitement shanno ask "really i just wanted to ask you if you will talk to your husband then I will bring proposal properly." Niyonika says "why not i will talk to him. It can't get any better for Nandini. I know you will take care of her well." "Promise i will." Niyonika says "yes i know because you always wanted a daughter whom you will pamper this will be good for Nandini. No proposal can be good as this proposal as she will go to my best friends house." See wipes her eyes as happy tears have emerged there. "Talk to your husband tell me in few days I can't wait tell me as soon as possible." Then the both women's talk about other things. When Nandini rishab arrive Niyonika takes her leave and went from there. "Nandini tell what doctor said?" She ask as both Nandini and rishab came down getting fresh. "Chachi chachi"Nandini excitedly hug her chachi "you will not believe they said he will absolutely fine just have to take speech lessons daily near here they have special classes ​for people to make them talk." She tell her "it depends on him how long he will take." Ruffling rishabs hairs she takes place on sofa beside him. "That's second good news I'm listening today. Thank you god" Shanno says and bring them snakes from kitchen "oh means you have one more​ news tell us." Nandini ask eating chips. "You have to wait for it. First i will talk to your chacha then i will tell you."
                  ----------------------------

"At last you arrived this is your morning have you sewn your watch." This is maniks reaction when cabir arrives late afternoon "i had two back to back meetings sorry buddy." "Hell with sorry keep it when have you started to even say one." Manik says "well after marriage very guy learns to say sorry you also start to practice baba manik." Cabir told him "damn you should have see mom in morning when she was non stop talking​ about this marriage thing." Manik putting his head on table said "what have you said to her that you can't say no."cabir asked him "i told her that i will marry her choice of girl whenever​ wherever​she wants" cabir starts laughing "means you had made you mudder plan by your own hands wah dost wah." "Stup cabir i thought this will give me at least 2 3 years time but no in one month my mother have found a perfect daughter in law for herself. She is saying she had got a stupid Click that this is right girl for me. And today she have gone to talk her parents like seriously." Taking his head in his hands he ruffle his hairs made them more mess they already were. "You are in deep shit man. Come I'm calling others tonight we will have party tonight​ don't stress out if it had to happen it will happen so leave it." Manik the get up from his seat and quickly switch off his computer. "Lets go i need a drink I'm suffocating here."
                  ----------------------------
Mister Venkatesh Murthey Nandini's chacha was a small businessman shanno After dinner in her room "listen Murthey jee" she said him as she takes place beside him on bed where he was doing something in his laptop. "Jee Shanno jee" "it's little serious talk can you please concentrate here only" she said him gaining his all attention as she said word serious he turns towards her to listen her "tell me" worriedly he ask seeing him all stressed she said "its a serious talk doesn't means its bad or anything chill" he takes sigh of relief. "Okay now tell" he ask her "you know na my childhood friend Niyonika" "yes the owner of Malhotra's company." He ask her she nodded. "She came here to give us Maniks proposal for our Nandini. Told me to ask you before and then she will come to do a proper engagement and all." "That's good proposal is good. And she is your friend so it will be relief if Nandani marries her son. Did you have talked to Nandani" "I talked her before about marriage she had told me that she will be glad to marry our choice of person but i will ask here in morning. If she says yes then should I call Niyonika" shanno excitedly ask her husband "yes do." With confidence shanno knew that what Nandini will say and she sleeps with the smile on her face....