13:. seriousness all around

"we are here Alia do whatever your spotlight thing Navya and you planned to do." Manik said on phone. "They want filmy entrance." Nandini told him. "Alia is already upset that she can't put out pictures on social media." Manik told her as the made there way to main door. "Yes she said to me that she is upset no buddy would see now what a master piece she have created. When she made me ready." Manik laughs on Alia the opened door Nandini Manik walked in hand in hand with spotlight on them. Then they went on stage after that light's were on and greetings were getting exchange. Nandini spend her time with Chacha chachi Rishabh. After a while the were couple dances and other were been started. Then manik Nandini too did with their friends. Last dance of evening was lead by bride and groom. Which they enjoyed alot. After that dinner was served. They all eat dinner with there bunter. After that Nandini went alone towards wash room to wash her hand. Someone followed her quietly. That Someone close her sari's pallu in between gate unknowingly to her when she walk more the pin which was setting with blouse. With sudden impact got opened and teron her blouse too. "Oh no" Nandini proclaimed. "Should call someone." She didn't brought cell so she tried to open the door of washroom which was locked and her sari was stuck too. "Great no what should wait here if anyone will come then I'll call for help." She thought. Waits for someone to come.

Bidding good bye to relatives. Manik wait for Nandini to come. "Girls have you seen Nandini." He asked his friends. "She went to wash hands then I haven't seen her." Alia told them. Ria who was sitting near them spoke "I saw her going out." "She must have gone to say bye to her relatives." Mukti said "I going to do touch-up our friends group pictures are left." Alia made her way towards washroom. "Alia it is out of order i have gone there. So you can you bride room one." Ria lie straight through her teeth. Navya who was not convince making excuse went away. Taking chance she want towards washroom. She saw Nandini sari. That Ria i will not leave her if something is wrong here she thought. "Nandini." Navya called out. "Oh thank god Navya you are here. Door is jammed try and open it or call for help." Nandini told her. "Right i will bring help you wait here only." Navya went to take help "as if I can move anywhere." Nandini mutters.

Other side Ria acted as if her ankle get twisted. Showed her crocodile tears to gain sympathy. She have purposely act twisted ankle act when manik was passing by and she fell on him. Manik takes her to the seat. Bua was as well doing drama about how bad Ria got hurt. Navya who have came now calls Manik to come with her. "Can't you see he is taking care of Ria." Bua scold Navya. "Kia hua?" Manik looking towards navya asked navya mouthed "Nandini." In no time manik left ria and he went towards Nandini. "Come." She takes his hand and then they moved toward washroom. "Nandini is there" navya she points towards door telling Manik but Nandini thought Navya is asking her "Kahan jaongi mein door is jammed I'm stuck." Nandini sadly said "see" navya show manik the situation. "Koi aya door open karne." Nandini ask navya. "Yes." "Navya Manik ka coat le ana ja k wo b important hai." Nandini said Navya and Manik strangely see eachother that why is she asking for that. "Nandini first thing first. Let this door open." Navya said. "Alright open it I'm feeling lonely and I don't like that" manik banging on gate few times, the door flew open as soon Nandini's sari was free she stands with the near wall hiding her back. "Manik" she looked at him in shock. "Hello." He smiles "get out" she ordered. Manik got bewildered by sudden words. "No thanks or anything just get out you are being rude." He point out. "Navya take him out and manik give me your coat also." She said to him "come forward your standing with wall was as if you are glued with it. You want my coat and saying me to get. Washroom mein band ho k is your top floor got totally empty. "Navya" Nandini irritatingly call Navya. "Make him out of here its girls washroom." Nandini with pleading eyes ask navya. "Manik bahar jao." Navya said "just great" he with frustration said and went out. "Navya see thus have happened. That is why I need his coat. How can i say that to him." She turning her self showed Navya that her blouse and sari was now damaged badly. "That is why you were behaving like loonie." Navya laughs and went outside to take coat. "What are you laughing at?" Manik saw Navya coming out of washroom laughing like maniac. "Your wife." She said "good laugh at her she is behaving like a looney." Manik said navya getting serious said "her sari and blouse are damaged because this useless door. That's why she was making you get out." She said he quickly remove his coat to give it to Nandini. "I have some idea who have done this do you think the same." Navya asked he node in yes. "Navya kia chali gai. Aiyappa how will i go out now. Is I'm going to spend my whole life here. Aiyappa save me. No chocolate and cakes for week. I promise. Navya ho k nahi." Manik and navya laughs "you should go we will talk about it later." He said and Navya went in side and Nandini hugs her. "Chalo wear the coat all are leaving." She told Nandini.

After wearing coat Nandini and Navya made there way towards main banquet hall. Boys were not present and Niyonika have went home early "Nandini all of sudden coat pehan liya?" As soon Nandini comes in view Alia making face ask her "alia Nandini ka." Nandini cuts navya sentence in middle "oh wo Alia I was feeling so cold that is why." Nandini told alia. "Par yeh Manik ka coat hai tum apne liye coat ya shawl q nhi laen jab you know k you can't stand A.c" Ria spoke rudely. "I forgot that i haven't wear sari often thats why." Nandini politely said "they are lame excuses." Ria again said. "I know." Nandini looking down now said. "You shouldn't wear heels too." Navya said "why is that may i ask" she arrogantly look at navya "you don't know how to walk in them as your ankle get twisted." Navya said. "Tum apne kam se matlb rakho." Ria said anger "Same goes for you." Navya spoke. All girls have had enough of bullshits because of Ria in this week. "How dare you talk to my daughter like this" bua said "how dare she speaks to Nandini like this" Alia snapped this time. "She was stating right thing." Bua said taking side of her daughter "is that so os ka husband, os k husband ka coat, un ki life, wo jo b kare coat se." Navya said. "I will complain to Manik." Ria said "as if he is going to listen to you." Alia said "aj kal k bache tameez he nhi ha na bare ki na chote ki." Bua said "We had enough of this drama bua jee cut that shall we. Why can't Ria and you can't understand simple thing that manik Nandini are married." This time mukti speaks. "What have she done to you all that you are all on her side. I think black magic or anything she has done to you all" bua spoke Nandini was watching scenario quietly "in which era you are living. Telling these shits about black magic and all." Mukti spoke. Nandini quickly turns and picked her cell from table and dialed Maniks number. "What are doing complaining to Manik?" Ria who had now in front of Nandini she takes her cell from her hand and threw it away. "What do you think of yourself? I'm not scared of anyone. You have taken my place by getting married to Manik. You stupid girl." Ria took threatening steps. "What is your problem.." Ria push Nandini because of wearing sari she can't balance her self and she falls. "This is your place you get that." Ria said Nandini stands the other girls saw view "are you mad Ria." Nandini shouts "but i think you don't have brain from which angel you are thinking i have taken your place or anything. This is arrange marriage phr bhi we are all happy and everything. Why are you behaving like gone case." She normally said. "How dare you talked to my daughter that way?" Bua said "bua is ko do thapar laga k ye bat khud samjha den warna i will not leave her next time. You think i can't understand anything. These accidents happening with me if I'm not saying anything that doesn't mean i don't know any of this nonsense. Thank you Alia mukti and Navya. You all are best. I know you were protecting me every now and then." She went and hugs them. As they break there hug Manik was there. "Kia hua why have you called." He worriedly see the situation. "Nothing we all want to go home that's why." Nandini said. "Manik bua and Ria wants to leave to there house today so un ka saman servants se pack karwa lo. Tell driver to leave them to Delhi after taking there luggages." Mukti spoke. Manik look at in disbelief strange day. Looking him like this girls burst out in fits of giggles.