9:. New beginning

The wedding day. It was going to be a big day of Manik and Nandini's life. Puja was held and day started early for Nandini who haven't have a good restful sleep through night. Chorah ritual was being done. After that it was 9am they all have breakfast. After that Nandini went to her room to see if final packing is needed.

"Maa.. Mom..." "What is it manik?" She came to kitchen where manik was standing. "Mom no one is giving me breakfast. That Navya is not leaving any servant for me. And they are not even listening to me I want tea." When said her "I make it. You behave like kids sometimes or more even like grumpy kid." She start making tea "Mom you are happy na?" He ask her. "I'm very happy i will have one more member on my team." She punching his cheek lightly said. "I was just thinking. You know about who na? I don't want to be like." He said to her sitting on kitchen slab. "You will never be like him you are my son and even if you do mistakes i know you will do anything to make it right. I'm here for you." She to him and she take out milk from fridge for tea and start to boil it as well. "Maa why have you selected Nandini?" He genuinely what to know this. "Because i got click na i have told you before. When she was 6 i met her. From then i like her alot. But i didn't know time will pass by and i will happily make her my daughter in law." She told him "what is this click of yours I'm confused." He ruffles his hair and ask "you will understand it some day now you just enjoy your tea. After this go to spa." She gives him tea and went away to other works. Whatever that click is i may or may not understand anything about that but one thing for sure mom have taken a very good choice about Nandini he thought.
                 ----------------------

"Mom if you're thinking i will wear this sehra(Flower-Decked Veil) you are totally wrong. Can't we go simply go in car." Manik was irritated firstly he have to sit on that white horse and now this. Is it freaking circus he is living in? This is ultra madness. Some times he really wish no filmy thing would have been in his life. This all chaos are nailing it why he doesn't want that. "Cabir see your madhubala I'm gonna kill her." Navya who was saying to drummers to drum loud. "Manik stop with your tantrums. And do whatever we are saying we are already half hour late." His mom starts fixing his sehra. "Nandini's Chachi have asked us already one time. Don't want them to wait to long." After that navya brought red chilli's for evil eye ritual. If looks could kill navya might have died today hundredth of time. His mother did that and then he was told to sit on horse when they will be near venue. That was relief for him he didn't want to be look like stupid. Venue was long distance so he relax a little. Paparazzi was not there thank goodness for that too. He have done a major preparation about that and he was tension free as there was some celebration of any celebrity, some movies launch today too so all in all there was no way anyone will be interested in any businessmen wedding. He was glad his mother have done a private wedding and all. No business associates and all he can now enjoy with his family and friends fully.
                 ----------------------

This is the day for my new beginning but usually I'm nervous but not today because i was nervous wrack. All God's above please don't let me make myself a fool. I'm klutz sometimes. Okay okay I'm klutz all the time. But please not today. She do her little talk with God's. "Dulha agya. Chal Arohi Nandini you stay here only." My cousin told as if i will leave with this heavy wedding dress I'm not in a mood to even leave seat. "Nandini don't you dare to spoil anything. I'm warning you. Because of you sweating ac is full. Just relax I'm going. Mom will need me okay." She pat her shoulder and left from there. She stands lets see how my barat have came.
                  ----------------------

"Chal manik aja ghori pe bethne." I gave cabir glare he was enjoying way to much on this situation and coming out of my car made my way towards horse and sit on it. This thing i think is embarrassing but mom had to do what she had to do. As we made way towards front. The girls start shouting "dhula agya." As if they are fire alarm to inform that the fire had started somewhere. Soon whole public was here. I fake smiled seriously maa thinks that in this situation i will be on cloud nine to give them genuine smile. Soon i was down from the horse. They i had back my original smile back. All friends and mom stands with me. The do rituals and then i was seated on mundups stole directly as we were late so the whole chain starts. Cooperatively manik did everything then Nandini was called my friends were more excited then i think because. Alia, mukti and Navya woth Arohi went to take her.
                 ----------------------

"Chal Nandini." Arohi broken my chain of thoughts on what will happen next. "You look so pretty." Alia compliments. "Nazar na lag jae kisi ki." Navya puts kajal behind my ear. "Looking like doll you are. Manik is lucky on." Mukti said "i have told him that when i meet Nandini first time." Alia says."thanks you all look so pretty as well." Nandini said "Chalein ya or tareefain karni hain?"Arohi ask rising "wese patakha Nandini chup q hai aj" Navya ask Arohi "that Mom have told her to at least keep quiet today as she is bride." "Wo tou hai chalen." Nandini stands and hug them all. They all take her down after that.
                 ----------------------

Manik's eyes were on stairs where his friends have disappeared. "Arey Sabar karle bhai ajaegi hai na bhai log." Cabir said to manik "arey ab intezar he toh nhi ho pa raha na manik baba se." This was dhruve now. "Arey don't tease him. Maybe he is just excited about wedding night." Abhimayu state. Manik glared his friends. "Sach main dost ab tou tars araha hai tere dukh pe." Dhruve again tease him "wese yehi tou faide hain maze kro ab manik baba." Was abimayu. "I have told you all before again listen don't you dare to embarrass me. Family is here remember." He warn his friends. "Your Phuphi is angry with you because un ki laddo ka dil toot gya ha teri wajha se." Cabir joyfully told "arey see jab tak yahan hain na tum dono ko chorne wali nhi hain wo." Dhruve said they all know eachother to well that they know each others families to. "I can't thanks God enough that mom liked Nandini for me. Or else one day Phuphi would have positively convenience mother to  make me marry her daughter. But thanks to phupha she was out of india." Manik said to his friends "if you put like this Nandini is your hero." Said Abhimayu "in this case heroine she is but now she will have to face those tortures from her and her shitty daughter because she is getting married to you." Making face dhruve said. "Yes but our baby doll is to innocent for there cheap tricks. Thanks to Niyonika Maa we will be staying with you all till Nandini adjust." Cabir said in all seriousness. "Yes we have to inform girls too. Or they know." Manik said "yes off course they know that is why on every function they were always be her side." Abhimayu spoke. "Chalo ek tension se relief hue hum. Wese why Niyonika mom have to keep this long distance between wedding and reception?" The question which was disturbing all dhruve spoke. "Because of media guys Nandini don't want to get involved with them. She never had she even don't have any records in media. No pictures or anything. Privacy in her life is important to her i don't know but she gets afraid because of there blasted behaviour Shanno aunty told." Manik told "yes she have said same when were spending time with her maybe phobia. We all know it by now." Cabir said. Lights start getting dim "stop with this I have to talk to you guys about some important thing's. We will talk about them when i get free from all this." Manik told his friends. They all agreed as soon as they get time they will all have friends night.

Nandini takes steps consciously she was walking carrying her dress girl's were helping her too. She was nervous but joyful, have but sad as well. She was going through so many emotions as per neno seconds. The dim slowly gets brighter when she was on mundup. Mr. Murthy lovingly took her hand his Arohi and Alia help her then. Manik who was mesmerized by his innocent beautiful wife. Was shaken by one of his friends to stand and he take her hand from Mr. Murthy for the last time as she will be his now so he will held her hand always manik thought. Mr.Murthy patt his back and went to stand with Mrs.Murthy. Manik sense her nervousness slightly squeeze her as he want to assure her that everything thing is going to fine. All along she was looking down it his gesture she looked up to him. He link her eyes in assurance she smiled. They take there seats on small stoles. And there marriage start. With this Manik and Nandini were together. At the end Nandini Murthy had officially become Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra.

After wedding ceremony everyone have dinner except bride and groom who were bombered with video making and pictures taking from both side of family. Soon it was time for her to say goodbye to her family. She hugged them at last she was sitting in car with little tears in her eyes. Which soon slipped from her eyes. Manik who was now sitting in car after talking with Mr and Mrs Murthy saw her tears. He softly wipes her tears. "You can always meet then whenever you want. I promise you." He assured her. She nod with smiled. Then car starts she looked out of car towards her family and wave them. This is our new beginning they both thought.