3:.Is This For Real...?

"I don't know why mom is in so rush to get her beloved daughter in law" irritation and frustration was all he was feeling. After hearing few days back that his mom has selected his wife. After that he got to know that with in a week he was getting engaged to the girl of which he even don't remember face of "Just great." He says to his friends who were online with him "chill yar engagement it is only take a chill pill." "Thank goodness for that but i don't know how long it will take her with marriage preparation and all. And till when i will be bachelor." He fixing himself told them. "Come to U.S before all this drama enjoy yourself here. Me and Abhi will come back India with you after that. Our world tour is almost end now." "At least you enjoyed your single lifes and here i was busy like hell from past years working like machine to get my self on top and this is what i got." "Manik baba now that you have just a little time left before you get halal. Come and join us." Abhimanyu his other friend said. "Now on serious note just come relax enjoy get a little life for yourself. Aunty will do preparation she loves it and you are no help infact Alia and Navya will help here." Abhi continued "After this great engagement pagalpanti for sure will try my best to join you both its been while I think this well be a good time for break." "Acha Manik show us pictures of her. Pta tou chale what aunty sees in her han. Don't show us your pictures we have seen you enough." "Shut it mukti i will post that in our chat group. If i have time. Damn it even i will see her today for first time." Manik told her "You haven't seen her are you kidding? From which generation you are from?" Mukti ask her friend. "I think they are living in 70's and 80's. Why even the girl said yes to you. Just look at you." Abhimanyu said."whats is with me?" Manik taking out gel making his ask Abhi. "Chalo mun na kholwa mera." Mukti told him "Manik beta are you ready." His mamu ask him. "Arey yar have to go now. Later will talk you" They bit goodbyes. And he putting his cufflinks went out of room to go to the venue with his mother and relatives.
                   --------------------
"It is happening but with that wiredo Arohi try and understand." Nandini told to her cousin who was setting her dupatta. "But it is happening see you just can't judge him like that. I and Arjun where opposite but see here we are happy-go-lucky couple we are married for almost 5 years now. We have fought alot you have seen us right. This isn't bad lets make it like that arrange marriage or love marriage or any marriage is a beautiful being for a girl and boy. Thora tum ose jano thora wo tumhe jane. Do compromise if needed, trust eachother, care for eachother, be a friend for eachother who you can tell anything and everything. Its a beautiful relationship. There will be so many difficulties throughout stick together for better." Fixing a pin Arohi continue "I'm not expert or something but we all have are share of mistake which we make i did too. But at the end we stayed together. The little experience i have is what I'm sharing with you. Thia time you will have before marriage will be good for you to understand him know him, his dislikes and likes. About his friends and there bounding everything. Just do as your heart leads you." Shanno enters the room mean while and listen to there chat. "Yes that is true. Aunty is really good you see. She went all out only when it is just simple engagement. If he is even a little bit like her I will be on cloud seven. Maybe your right." She thought full said."I'm always right. Now see all set you are. Come mom have called us thousand times" "chachi na time se phele le jaengi. She is just so happy." "Beta I'm happy for both of you i never thought Arohi will become mature ever but see." They laugh as Arohi is one silly and naughtiest girl and talking with this maturity they think is beyond here. "No come its time." They go down to leave for venue with others.
                    ----------------------
As Nandini enters venue with her family. She was mesmerize with the classical beauty all over place hall was fully decorated and was amazing as she herself have done interior decoration degree she was fascinated by the work taking in all beauty she was taken to bride room to wait till the groom come. She was alone seated there with her wild thoughts who roam to time when she use to have a beautiful family her mother and father were alive. She have less memories of there but she gleefully relive them. She can't believe that she in gonna start her own new family in next few months time or from today. It scares her if she messed up all but from always she have been a positive girl. Niyonika aunty will help me go through all possible ways she thought with a little smile as she is now in love with her she never thought she will have a motherly love from anyone other then her chachi and here she was proved wrong. The love Niyonika gives her was pure she came see it in her eyes and feel the motherly love she missed. In few days when she spends time with her weather they are at shopping or she came to meet her the love of her was purely from heart. She have told her that she wanted to have a daughter but unfortunately she didn't have so god have give her a chance by giving Nandini so she can have a daughter now to doll up and pamper her. As in for her husband to be or fiance to be the wiredo they will get to know eachother in time it will be good life a head for sure. Maybe life will take a good turnout from now. She is happy where she is now but no one was there to be her own which she can say is only hers. She laughs when remember the lines of some cartoon "My property" she wants to say for long time now for someone. To say someone was hers and she only lives for them was a thing she always wanted. Chachi and chacha have given me all love but at the same time when they share family bonding love with rishab and Arohi it not feel the same somewhere somehow its bit that she don't feel like its that with her. Probably its her only who thinks this. As she was giving herself peep talk. "Nandini come out of your la la land." Arohi says shaking her shoulder. "Oh sorry i guess was you were deep thoughts." Arohi giggles and continue "chal koi nhi dulha agya ha tmhara." "Come on Arohi what is this dulha and all engagement he ha only fiance nhi bol sakti." Blushing she said "only for few days." Arohi mocks. "Beta Come they are calling you outside." Her chachi who was behind Arohi settings her self in mirror told her. She takes a deep breath and stands and slightly setting her Arohi takes her out.
                     --------------------
"Mom it is itching. How long it will take. I'm feeling like I'm in prison of this." He told his mom pointing on his shimmering kurta which was hell irritating him. "Stop behaving like a child Manik cause your not one. Cabir please this friend of yours is getting on my nerves. Handle him. Come Navya Alia we should talk to someone of guests." Niyonika blushing off her son's went from there with Navya and Alia falling behind her. "When will this end." Manik helplessly ask cabir "baba Abhi tou it have only started." Manik scowls "well at least your mother is happy with all this remember my time. She was the one complaining about anything and i was on stage with feeling like shit what's gonna happen next." Cabir said with a laugh "shut up that was the bloody creepy day of my life. But we had to bear it for you. Your mom was giving manik looks like he have tried to kill her or something." Said Dhruve Maniks friend who was enjoying his misery because he also have gone with this phase few months back but thanks to Alia he was not getting married anytime sooner."yes so creepy" Manik shudder remembering it. "Han because you were the one who convenienced dad for me and Navya. And because her protocol was broken na like khandan main love marriage na hoi ha na hone dungi types." "Yes what a day. Kia halat hoi thi. Nonsense she told us to do." The three of them laughs remembering it. They talk a little and mister Murthey, Arjun and rishab also join them and they talk. "Lights going to be off they are bringing Nandini now." Niyonika told them as she join them. "You have to bring her mister Murthey and give her hand to Manik." She politely told Nandini's chacha "Off course" he with smile went down half way to the ramp which was created for coming on stage. Woth Rishabh and Arjun trolling behind "You better behave now manik." She warn Manik "Mom i should have known you will do some topically filmy thing." Making face he said both Cabir and Dhruve laughs with hanf on there mouths "Thats it manik I'm warning and both both of you down now. And make sure photographers take proper pictures and videos." "Are you kidding mom why is video thing?" "So i can see this again again. Now smile, shut up and enjoy." With that she also left the stage and lights went off. "Bloody great."

Soon the spotlight was dropped on the starting of the ramp Arohi takes Nandini to where spotlight was. As she was on spot then Maniks eyes went on her. The first thing he noticed her innocence. He already knew she was 3 years younger then him but she looks so innocent he thought. As she walks towards him her eyes was on the floor. Then mister Murthey takes her hand and lead her towards stage as planned. How anyone can look this innocent and beautiful at this simplicity. He thought without his knowledge a happy smile spread to his face. "This is why my mother was hell bent on making Nandini her daughter in law" he spoke now understanding. Then mister Murthey came on stage with Nandini and taking his hand he placed her hand on Maniks. This is when first time Nandini looks up from ground toward him. Seeing smile on his face she takes satisfied breath which she was holding. The feeling she had when she saw his smile make her heart beat faster and butterflies flutter in her stomach. She blink twice. "Take care of her from now on she will be your responsibility. I'm giving you my most precious thing" Mister Murthey smile's to Manik. "I will Mister Murthey" with a node Manik assures Nandini's chacha. With that mister Murthey went lff the stage. Some fancy lights were drop and stage started to move this happens quickly. And as stage start to move Nandini unknowingly tightly held her hold on maniks hand. This when manik realise they were still holding hand and he was stearing at her. Then the video section starts and there photos where taken after that family and group photos were taken.

Nandini feels an attraction towards Manik which she was not sure was nervousness or that her heart was telling her something. But she was now sure that her life is for real taking a big change. Is it really happening was not a question she wants but she knew it is really happening.