6:. something just like this

All were gone to there respective rooms they were will in Arohi and arjun's house. It was past midnight Nandini was not having sleep so she decide to go read book and not disturb Alia mukti. She settles her self on sofa in living room. Folding her legs she starts to read her book. When she was finishing her first page she feels presence behind her and she turns to see the person then blonks twice "why you haven't slept?" Manik ask her "new place na so maybe that is why. Or I'm not tired maybe jabi" She shrugs her shoulders in i don't know why style. "Are you sleepy?" He ask "no I'm not that is why i was reading so because of it I may get some sleep." She told him "come for a walk with me then. I'm also not sleepy." He ask her. She looked him for few seconds "hmm sure." She closed her book and stands. Manik takes the lead then they walk to garden in no time lights were off only light from moon and stars was present. Off course living rooms lights. They walk till he comes to halt infront of swimming pool. Manik sits beside pool and ask her to join him which she did.

They stare at sky for while sitting here for while. "Can i ask you something?" Nandini ask "sure" he spoke. "Did you like your new room?" "I loved it" he with smile told her. "How was your trip?" "It was good had great time with friends." He told her "well i know alia have kept updated. So how is you hand which have hurt." "Its fine i was a hurt week ago." "Just asking now na we don't talk soo...." She trailed off. "What should i call you?" She ask him "what do mean call me?" He ask her not understanding question "like everyone call eachother something or other thing what should i call you example your friends call you manik baba, mani so tell me." He thought then said "Whichever you like" "i will call you maan or manik simple yet cool." She ask him as she put her head on her knees."Cool" he sqid "what will call me then?" She question him "I'll tell  later." He said "as we are talking now at last tell about yourself tell me your hobbies." She asked him "hobbies as have so many but spending my free time with my friends is what i do in my spare time whenever i get any. Tell me about your hobbies." He ask her "I love to decorate things, read books, hmmm watch movies and some good drama's too. I don't like shopping much. Because i am bad at selecting things if i love two things I don't understand which is better. So ya thats it." She embarrassingly conclude. And Manik was loving to talk with her to see her talk to him like this makes him happy. "Tell me more about yourself Nandini." He ask her politely. She with smile cleared her throat with mischievously start. "Miss Nandini Murthey. When i was in love with interior decoration she studied that. A grade student who left her science field to do the special course which the international interior college had organised. In love with what she have achieved till now. Pleasantly unsocial person till few months back she have no friends except." She rising eyebrows ask manik who was enjoying he shrugs with smile two fingers she held in air and said "two friends Arohi and Rishabh. But now she have group of friends." She wil laughs then she points her hand towards manik "thank to you Mister Malhotra. Nandini Murthey have good friends." He laughs and said "thank you." "Continuing with Nandini Murthey she cook but she don't know to bake. Yes." She noding her head said. "She have pet black fish who thankfully just died 5 months back she just flushed it in toilet. Poor blackberry. She hated it but have kept it for Rishabh sake because he have gifted her that. Nandini is scared of insects and animals." She told him "no pets" he ask her rising one eyebrow she was quick to say "no never. What to know more?" She ask him he just node enjoying her talks "Nandini love's chocolate and ice-cream. But she don't like sweet much. You have sweet tooth Manik?" She ask him"sometimes it depends." "Alright. Nandini Murthey don't drink alcohol. Haven't have till date. Haven't gone to any club, dance haven't done that to expect shadi wala dance. A bathroom singer. Don't like seriousness very much. Believes in don't give a damn about past live in today not thinking what tomorrow will bring. Thats Nandini for you." She said with smile "nice introduction Nandini. Now come lets go inside its getting cold out here" manik said as he stands "no. Sit for few minutes more." She said and he sits beside her again.

"Manik" she calls him softly "yes." He said looking at her "can we be friends?" She ask him with a little hope he can see in her eyes. "I thought we are friends." Manik replied her. "Really" she ask him as if she can't believe her ears "yes." He said then again they both just start watching sky "manik you know?" She ask him "no i don't." He with cheeky smile said "let me ask firstly." "Acha go on." He said "about today i want to tell you something." She said to him "yes say" "when you called me na 3 days before i was asleep" "i know it" he nods his head she continued "i thought it was a dream or something." She with a laugh told him. He was amused by this "so i have not given a thought that you were real and was really inviting. I was not even ready till evening. If Alia haven't have planned to have girl's time i would have not been here now" he hmmmed only "we are friends now so i thought you should know my this idiotic thing i have done." He laughs "Nandini its not your mistake i should have called you again but i didn't so it's not your idioticness its me." He told her. "Yes should have." She nods in yes. After that they both talk a little more. Then went in living room.

They talked and time went by Nandini fell sleep on sofa he fix her, brought a comforter from his room then tucked her in and she sleeps comfortably on sofa. He was waiting for something just like her in his life. Lovely, sweet, peaceful and at the times naught, she was everything he wants in his life. Now he was thankfully getting what he wants and was selfish enough to ever give up on her now. He don't know what is between them but there is something much stronger on which he can put finger now. But maybe in time they will got to know what it is. Manik slept on other sofa while seeing her innocent yet most beautiful face...