22:. Mess messiness and the Tigeress

Waking up early everyone did there work gone to boutique did preparation. It was 1pm all guests were starting to arrive. "Nandu Gurya go get ready hum taiyar ho k agae hain. Cabir and I will receive guest go. And one more thing tell husband of yours to come fast." Said Navya "han going." Nandini saying this made her way towards the room which was assigned for her and Manik. He was still in shower "manik ho ya beh gae?" She jokingly asked. "Very funny." His said in not so funny tone. "Haww Mister grumpy come out jaldi it's getting late." She said turning to wardrobe taking out spare clothes she brought for the short stay at this hotel and venue. "2 minutes" he says out loud. She take out matching jewellery for the dress she have for haldi. Then she puts Manik's handkerchief, watch, wallet, car keys and cellphone together on dressing. As he came out she hurriedly took quick bath and came out till then Manik was ready and was making his hair's. "Look at that somebody is looking handsome" as she sees him she compliment him. "Look at that somebody is not even ready yet." He says back. "You made me late took hour for bathing." She complains while drying her hairs. "Acha suno." She said as he was putting the things that she have kept for him on the dressing. "Han bolo baby." He said "Manik I'm serious." "I'm not joking too." He said. She smiles at his playful mood, she comes near him. Getting on her tippy toes she kissed him on his jawline because she reached till there. "Wow bold are we told." Manik said putting his arms around her. "Be like this joyful thek hai." She told him putting her hands on his cheeks. "And you stay with girl's so my so called brother would not get near you." He said this in range. "He will not come near me. All are here and also you will be around na. Wese be i can take care of him. See my dhai kilo ka hath. " She said putting her hands around his neck, he starts laughing at it. "Nandini your both hands must be less than half kg you know." He said creasing her cheek with one hand. "Acha zyada batain nhi bnao silly husband of mine go Navya was asking for you." She said "yeh madhubala ki tou har time she is on my back. She must have lined up list of works for me." He said "good kuch kam karoge na." She said "Acha ji. I should go you get ready. Come soon. Be careful and take care." He said "you also behave don't be angry or grumpy on little things and enjoy alright." She said hugging him. "Now move." She said breaking the hug. "Ja tou raha hun. Bagane ki zarurat nhi." He said he moved towards the door she walks behind hum. "Bye see you soon." She said giving him flying kiss and closing the door of their room. "Stop being cute." He said from out door. Laughing at him she went to get ready. Haldi ritual went well non of Alex friends were present they'll be coming in Sangeet and mehandi ceremony so the event went well.

 Haldi ritual went well non of Alex friends were present they'll be coming in Sangeet and mehandi ceremony so the event went well

(Set-up for ceremony)

"Just tell the song to DJ he will play that for you but please tell before the first once song get over." Navya spoke to all on mike as dance floor was set for dance performances as wedding ceremony which was tomorrow and it was something like surprise wedding no buddy have practiced or chirography wasn't done too.they have changed in new dresses and all guests were there till 7. Alex and her friends were also there with Maniks two some kind of step brothers. So everyone was randomly dancing. But Navya, Alia and Nandini were excited because of spending time together they have danced on many songs to enjoy so they took there favorite one to dance at Mukti's function. Enjoyed very much with others. In the main time mehandi was also being put on girls and brides hands. Nandini, Navya and Alia were the last ones to get there hands done. "Its dinner time all of please move towards the dinner." Dhruve said coming towards Alia taking her with him. "Maa ap zara Mukti ko khana khela den." Nandini request Niyonika as she was getting her mehandi done. "Off course beta tumhe khana ha mein khela dun." Niyonika asked. "No will eat later you also eat with her then take your medicine then off to bed for you." She said "ji or kch meri choti maa." Both of them laughs. "Nhi or kuch nhi just rest after that." Nandini said "thek hai you take rest also." Niyonika kissed her head and went to Mukti. "Are you married?" The girl who was doing Hina art on her hands ask her. "No why?" She worriedly ask "tou boyfriend hai?" The girl asked. "Arey nhi baba kuch bhi nhi hai." She said "oh tou is space mein name kis ka lekhon." Girl asked. "Acha is liye pocha. Surname ka 'M' dal lo." She ask her "bs yehi." Girl said. "Yes 'M' in capital just design it." Nandini said smiling. After that she was done with it she wents towards hall were wedding ceremony was going to be held. Someone has asked her that wedding decorator have asked her to see if any changes were needed as she was the one who have given them instructions. "Beautiful its looking" she said as she see hall. "Maybe agar diye add karen but oh yes candles can also be added then it will glow more. Yes" she turns around to see all around to note what was change needed unaware of someone who was watching her from behind the curtains. She went out off hall the decorator was there telling him what needed she went towards were all were present but someone pulled her and her she was in shock to see him.